1.15

_

_

  "don't. you always try to win me over with kisses and i'm not letting you win this time." Belle threw her head back as JJ laughed reaching over to kiss her or try to.

"it's not my fault the fish flew at you." his arms tightened around her waist picking her up.

"yes it is, you let it fall." she laughed spinning around to face him.

"i did not." JJ laughed.

Belle mimicked his laugh until JJ pressed his lips against hers, she smiled once he pulled away sitting her on a bench, "wait for me here. i gotta talk to Billy real quick."

"are you sure you don't want me to talk to my dad? he can get you a job at the shop."

JJ nodded leaving his hands on her waist as he stood in between her legs, "gotta try this on my own."

"okay." she smiled, he cupped her face placing his lips on hers kissing her slightly deep, Belle couldn't help but smile into the kiss gripping the bottom of his shirt.

when JJ pulled away he just grinned at her sending her a wink as he backed up, she pressed her lips together watching him walk into the building.

neither of the Pogues aside from Pope decided to go back to school, JJ was trying to get a job, Kie was still grounded and isn't able to get out of the house, Sarah is staying at John B's who is out most of the time with his father and Belle spent her time at home, with JJ or at her father's shop to spend time with her parents. there wasn't anything to do in the OBX recently, since school was still going on and neither of them were going the Pogues did what they always do which was be around each other.

JJ walked out minutes later with a disappointed look, Belle got up from her seat walking over to him, the blonde just shook his head reaching for her hand walking down to the docks in silence.

"damn, Rafe. come on, Country Club. bro, how are you gonna have this and not even tell me!" Barry's voice was heard from the entire marina, JJ and Belle turned to each other as their eyes moved back to the boat hearing Rafe.

"Barry! time to time. all right, we need to make a move."

"that's all we do, bro. we been making moves."

"yeah, well, we don't have much time. yo, come down here. you're not gonna believe this shit."

JJ immediately started removing his boots jumping in the water, Belle kicked off her shoes tossing her phone onto her shoes jumping in after JJ who was already by the boat, "J!" she whispered.