1.9

_

_

Belle opened the door to the boat shop looking around seeing it for the first time. the second she arrived in OBX she let JJ know to meet with her at her house later on in the night so she can go straight to Noah's shop. she couldn't wait any longer to see her family so she went her separate ways and said goodbye to her friends. the lights in the shop were dimmed and the room was quiet, the only thing that was heard was the faint voices coming from the back room which she followed.

"yeah, i know. i'll call you later when i hear something." Liz's voice was heard along with some clattering.

"Uncle Lucas coming?" Zale asked as Belle slowly approached the room.

"yeah, he's on his way." Liz tells her son rubbing his back.

Noah sat on his desk with his arms resting on the table staring at the picture he had of Belle. the two had a connection since Belle was born, when she was little all she wanted to do was to be around Noah. everyday Noah was filled with regret for leaving his kids especially Belle who he promised he'd never go anywhere.

"baby, you have to eat something." Liz tells her husband.

"i'm not hungry." Noah cleared his throat.

Belle slowly walked into the room picking at her nails looking at her family, "think we can go get something to eat still? i've been eating and drinking coconuts for a month."

the three turned to the door quickly standing up seeing Belle. Zale flew up from his seat knocking the chair to the ground running towards his sister engulfing her into a hug almost making her fall. Belle's arms flew around her brothers neck hugging him tightly already feeling the tears rolling down her cheeks.

"don't you ever leave me like that again okay?" Zale hugged his sister tighter as she nodded.

"i promise." she sniffled opening her eyes seeing her parents.

Zale pulled away holding his sisters face smiling at her, "you're still ugly."

Belle laughed pushing him away, "so are you and also you stink."

Liz laughed approaching her daughter wrapping her arms around her kissing her cheek repeatedly, "my baby."

"hi mom." Belle smiled shoving her face into her mothers neck.

Liz ran her fingers through Belle's long black hair sighing in relief that her daughter was okay. when she pulled away she smiled again stepping aside so Noah can greet his daughter who was still standing in shock.