1.16

_

_

"what do you mean he melted it?" Zale asks his sister who was sitting on top of the counter of her father's shop.

"to sell them in bars." Belle muttered picking at her nails.

"mother-"

"Zale." Liz looked at her son who just sighed sitting down on a chair.

"it's not fair." Noah says from the window looking out at the Marina.

Belle turned around to face her father, "i'm so sick of their shit. since we've gotten back it's all about the Cameron's, it always comes back to Rafe or Ward." he continues watching Rafe and Barry walk down the Marina.

"come on, babe get away from the window." Liz walked over to her husband taking his arm.

Belle was supposed to be at Heyward's by now but she found herself walking to her parents boat shop to tell them about what had happened.

"he couldn't even tell me why he did it. he just stayed quiet." Zale looked at his sister getting up from his seat sitting beside her.

"is now a right time to say i told you so after that thing you had with him?" he asks, Belle just looked at her brother until a smile appeared on her face.

"yes, you have ten seconds."

"thank you! i told you so. should never date a Kook, Sarah is the only one i like and Kie doesn't even count as a Kook and i never liked Rafe." Zale threw his arm around her shoulder pulling her into him.

"you're irritating you know that?" Belle laughed wrapping her arms around her brother.

"isn't that my job?" Zale kissed the top of her head hugging her tighter.

Liz smiled at her kids who were already fighting, Belle tried pushing her brother away but Zale just hugged his sister tighter and picked her up running around the room. moving her eyes to her husband who was sitting at his desk with a worried look. she walked over to him leaning against the desk looking at him and crossed her arms.

"what are you thinking?"

Noah looked at his wife then back out the window seeing Barry walking with Rafe, "i don't want him anywhere near our son and daughter or the Pogues. you know how he is, we don't know if he'll hurt them especially when he's with Rafe."

"they won't."

"you don't know that, Liz. some guys took our girl and we didn't even know if she was okay or not for a whole month." Noah's biggest fear was if his family and the Pogues had gotten hurt. he already lost his daughter once and wasn't ready for anything else to happen to his children or their friends.