1.4

_

"so what were you doing all the way out here?" JJ spoke facing Jimmy who was in the process of starting the plane back up.

"i got a little guide outfit in Saint Vincent. i was spotting fish." the responded.

"what were you spotting?"

"you know, the usual. wahoo. i'd hang onto something. get's a little spicy on takeoff." Jimmy tells the Pogues grabbing ahold of something.

Belle and JJ looked at each other with the same look knowing something was off. ever since they were kids the two would go out fishing almost everyday, Belle only knew everything she needed to know about fish and fishing because of JJ. wahoo always ran November through February every thanksgiving break he'd drag Belle to go fishing all around the island and even named each fish JJ knew about. JJ gave a signal to his friends making them all scoot closer.

"wahoo don't run in September. ever. all right? so whoever this man is, he's not a fisherman." JJ whispered lowly making sure Portis didn't hear.

"maybe the run just starts earlier out here." Pope says.

"in the Caribbean?" Belle whispered to Pope who shrugged, "it doesn't start til October here."

"no, i know what this is. he's working for my dad, and he's probably been looking for us the entire time." Sarah looks at her friends, Belle reached over to her giving her hand a squeeze.

"all right, we gotta find out. start looking for some sort of.. clues." JJ says spotting the bag right besides Jimmy.

Belle looked at John B nodding her head towards the man, John B nodded leaning over making conversation with him so the others can look through the bag. JJ slowly and carefully pulled a few items out of the bag handing Belle the small book which she grabbed, she knew very little of El Dorado but didn't get into it much but she immediately started skimming through the book getting a bit more of information until a picture fell out.

JJ grabbed the photo showing it to his friends seeing it was a photo of the same boat they were on a month ago, Sarah snatched the photo from the blondes hand looking at it.

"the Coastal Venture. oh my God. this is the boat we were on. with Eberhimi and the cross."

"exactly." JJ responded.

"he's working for my dad." Sarah said as the plane had started to shake.

"hey, y'all better grab a hold something. we got some unexpected turbulence up here." Jimmy calls out.

"guys, whatever it is, it's happening fast. look." Kie looked out the window making everyone look out seeing a small town.

"that looks like Barbados. i've been there with Terrance." Cleo says recognizing the island.