Help Him

After Ben and Miranda's moment in the bedroom, they both felt an awkwardness between them.

Ben was waiting for an apology, but truth be told, the woman is tough. She acted as if apologizing was equivalent to having her jugular sliced.

But being in her presence, time to time had him admitting he was intrigued by her. And tonight was proving to be one of those nights, where temptation could have led to a night of pleasure.

Miranda had been placing cleaning products underneath the sink, and she had two more bottles she was trying to force underneath the sink, and with an extra push, it finally fit.

She groaned at all the dishes left in the sink. She had to work early tomorrow, so she decided to go ahead and clean her kitchen.  Finishing up, she let the water out of the sink seconds later, and she felt water running over her feet.

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! looking under the sink, she could see she knocked the pipe loose.

She pulled out her phone, hovering over Ben's contact. Screw it!

Hello?! his voice like the finest silk.

Umm, Ben, I know it's late and all, but my sink is pouring water. Do you think you can come fix it? Ben looked at the phone. What the hell do I look like, her personal maintenance man he thought.

Uh Ben, hello, did you hear me.

Um, yeah, but I'm waiting for you to say please..

really Ben, can you come..... please damn

He laughed. This woman is so damn stubborn.  He went down to her house, and 10 minutes later, the pipe was good as new.

Alright Miranda your all good.

Thank you, Benjamin, "she said sarcastically. Turning on her heels.

He quickly grabbed her by her lower stomach, stopping her movements. No problem, Miranda, "he whispered in her ear.

Miranda's heart was rapidly beating now, the heat radiating off of her skin.

Why are you so stubborn, woman? he whispered into her ear, his heated breath tickling her neck.

Uh, I'm uh not.

What do you call it? He ran his hand along her thigh under her shirt to the middle of her stomach.

I just need someone who can handle me. She panted in between words.

Is that so ? Well, can I handle you, Miranda? She let out a deep breath... before she could answer her phone rung. Ben dropped his hands. You better get that he kissed behind her ear.

Miranda was frozen until the loud ring of her phone snapped her from her thoughts. She rushed off to see who hell was ruining her moment. 

"YES CALLIOPE!! she said, "Now agitated.""

Miranda, I need to talk.

Right now, she whined, staring at Ben, putting his tools away, wishing that the tool he had between his legs was giving her endless pleasure.

I just need your opinion.

  Okay, make it quick. 

So Alex is being an asshole. He's so wrapped up in his woman problems that he missed a critical symptom with a patient.

Miranda put the phone on speaker walking to her foyer.

I covered for him cause it's Alex, and people make mistakes, but Arizona is furious and wants to report it to HR, so tell me what should I do.