New Beginnings?

Miranda rolled over, her body feeling every ache and pain from last night.

It was just supposed to be im sorry head, but knowing them both, they took it a step further.

Last night, they made slow and passionate sex for almost 2 hours, and now, this morning, her body is feeling every twist and turn she took.

Turning over, she glanced at the clock, and it was 10 am. She groaned at how tense she felt. She pulled herself from the mattress, and she sat on the edge of the bed. Shortly after, Brooke walked in.

Oh my gosh, mom, sorry, I know you all told me about walking in.

Huh, Miranda was feeling agitated from her aching body she didn't notice she was still naked.

Your clothes, Brooke pointed at her.

Oh, she looked around for her robe. Can you bring my robe out of the bathroom? "she groaned.

Sure, Brooke rushed to get it. She brought her the robe and helped her put it on. 

Thank you, Miranda whispered.

Ben walked in, seeing Brooke kneel at Miranda's side, rubbing her lower back.

Are you okay? He kneeled at her feet. She had her head down, so he tilted his head to look at her when tears started hitting his hand. 

My body is aching. I'm tired, and I just woke up, and my lower back is hurting she burst into tears.

I'm sorry, baby. Your spa day with Brooke is in an hour. Maybe you will feel better after that.

Miranda nodded her head, Thank you, baby. I need a shower she let out a breath.

Ben picked her up and placed her on the shower bench. He removed her robe and cut on the water to her liking. He was about to grab her wash cloth before Brooke stopped him.

I got it daddy, it's supposed to be a girls' day. She stepped in the shower with her athletic shorts and a sports bra. She gently washed Miranda, paying attention to her pain areas. 

When she was finished, she helped her out the shower, while Ben kept a watchful eye. She grabbed a pair of cotton panties, and she lotioned her body down. She put her on a sundress with a built-in bra. She sprayed on some deoderant, then applied her lip gloss. Once that was done, she slipped on her platform sandals.

Are you ready, mom?

Yes, grab my purse, please.

Okay Brooke jumped up, started the car, and ran to throw on a dress and sandals.

Brooke got Miranda in the car, and she walked to the other side.

Brooke! Ben sped to the car, if you need me to come get you all....

I know, Daddy. I think she really is just tired. She said she worked last night, so that added to her pain.

Ben nodded his head, forgetting about the surgeries last night. He walked to Miranda's side and kissed her lips. You call me if anything feels off or something starts.

Okay, she smiled softly. I love you, Ben Warren.

I love you more, Miranda Bailey.

Brooke and Miranda spent 6 hours at the full service spa. She took full advantage of the massages and pampering it was just what she needed. She felt the tension release completely after her 2 hour back massage. She was so happy she didn't opt not to go out today.

Brooke did everything available at the spa massages, facials, steam rooms, hot rocks, etc. She got her hair done with added extensions, although she didn't need it, but she wanted to try something different for graduation. She got her nails and toes down and a full wax at the end because she saw Miranda get one.