Let Me Love You

Miranda, I have to go, Brooke will be home in a second.

Okay, she nodded, her head  now suddenly hurting from all the new information.

Ben went home and stepped in his shower after cleaning his house. Miranda was so damn stubborn. If two people work hard to be in a committed relationship together, it could work.  She was right, if its meant to be, it would, so he  decided he would show her why he was the perfect man for her.

Ben cooked Brooke's favorite Caesar salad with 3 cheese garlic bread and shrimp, chicken, and mushroom alfredo. 

He heard the door open, Hey princess, how was your day? She looked at him with a red nose 

Terrible, Daddy, im sick. She coughed

Why didn't you call me? 

Uh, let's see , I didn't know if you and that hyena were still getting busy. she mocked with quotation marks. 

Bens eyes could've fallen from his head. 

What do you mean?! he tried to play it off.

 Daddy ill be 14 in a month, not 4. You were having sex. It's rude, inconsiderate, and gross. Considering your child is home, she rolled her eyes. 

I uh am sorry, seriously. He grabbed some Mucinex and a Gatorade. I take it you aren't hungry.

 I am only a little, though. I think I'll shower first. She swallowed her medication. 

An hour later, the doorbell rung.

 Hey, Ben, "Tuck said.

 What's up, Tuck? 

I'm just checking on Brooke. She hasn't been right today. 

Are you going to let us in? Miranda said from behind Tuck. 

Uh, yes, come in. He licked his lips as he thought of everything that happened last night to early morning. 

Miranda clenched her teeth together, and with her eyes, she told him to stop. 

Uh, I see you brought her some things. 

Yep, mom got it when I told her. 

Miranda made her way towards her room, and she lightly knocked, and when she walked in, her eyes widened. Uh guys, just a minute, she's sleeping.

 Ben eyebrows furrowed as he stood next to the door.

What? he questioned 

She fell asleep, and she's uncovered. 

Ben ushered Tuck away, and Miranda went in and tucked her in. She looked at Brooke, feeling sadness wash over her that she wouldn't get to see her.

 She walked out of the room. Okay, Tuck it's time for you to get ready for your dad. He nodded, 

Okay, Ben, tell her I came by.

 I will he smiled. 

Tuck ran down the sidewalk, slow down Tuck! 

Not so fast, be ready this Friday. im taking you on a date. 

I might be busy, "she whispered. 

Are you too busy for Daddy? 

What time, she half moaned.

 9:30 

Okay, don't be late

You be ready, at 8:30 or you will suffer the consequences.

Miranda felt her panties getting wet, okay!