What Are We?

Miranda opened her eyes, staring at the chest of the man she loves. She looked up into his face, coming to the conclusion that she was in love with this man.

 Moving her legs, she could feel the noticeable ache between her legs. She pulled the covers back, taking in this Greek God of a man. 

Grabbing his penis, she couldn't resist stroking him up and down. You would think that after going four rounds, she would be tired. She was having true passionate lovemaking, and she wasn't ready to come up off of it. 

Feeling his penis start to get rigid, she let her pussy engulf him. She rode him slowly at first, trying to wake him up. When she lifted, almost until only his head was in, she dropped down into his lap.

Ben started, slowly waking up.

"Shit Miranda, he grabbed her waist. You aren't tired?"

"No," she smiled while riding him at a moderate pace.

"It's 4am, his face contorted. Uhh, shit woman he grabbed her ass cheeks spreading them apart."

Ben could feel his orgasm coming,  but he'll be damned if he went out like that. He stopped her movements, and pulled her down so their chest was together. Putting a hand around her waist, and a hand on the back of her neck. Ben pounded into Miranda, with no mercy.

'AHHH SHIT, BABY UNNNH !" Miranda screamed

"Shut your ass up, you wanted this right?"

"This your dick right, he slapped her ass."

"Take this dick," he growled.

Miranda bit her lip, feeling her orgasm racing forward.

"I love you, Benjamin she moaned. I love love Unhhh! I love you so much."

"I love you too baby," he used her ass cheeks to bounce her against his lap.

"I'M CUMMING!" they both moaned.

After Ben emptied himself, within her. He loosened his grip.

Miranda kissed his lips, feeling the sweat that was now pouring from his body. She could feel the rapid beating, of his heart through his skin.

She slid off of him, and moved off the bed to shower. Her legs shook, as she tried to walk. Her body ached, as she washed up.

 She put on, her plum baby doll lingerie then walked back into the room. She smiled, seeing Ben snoring with his hands behind his head. She curled into his side, smiling and content.

"Ben?!"

"Yes, baby," he whispered.

"What are we?" She rubbed his chest.

Ben eyes popped open, and he took a deep breath.

"Umm, we're dating and letting that take us wherever it may."

"So we're not in a relationship?" Miranda was agitated, and Ben could hear it in her voice.

"Miranda, you don't even want anybody to know we're dating.  Now you jump from, a date to relationship. Are you ready, to fully commit because if you are then so am I?"

"I love you Ben, but just because I prefer our business to not be gossiped about doesn't mean I'm not all in with you."

Ben turned towards her, draping his arm across her waist.

"Okay, so Miranda Denise Bailey will you be my girlfriend."

"No thanks," she turned on her side.

"Okay," he put his hands, behind his head. Then he closed his eyes.