Chapter 6

****SMUT WARNING AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER**********  

!18+ ONLY PLZ!

The screams of Princess Rhaenyra echoed around the halls of the red keep. Daenyra cringed as the heir to the seven kingdoms slowly crushed every bone in her hand as she tried to birth the newest royal. 

"You're doing great Rhae-Rhae. I would love a functioning hand after this though- no? alright... OW OW OW!" She grit her teeth starting to lose feeling in her fingers.  

With one final push, the prince was born. 

Seventeen-year-old Daenyra smiled as they whipped the blood from his face and he cried out with the roar of a mighty dragon. 

"A boy, your grace!"

The baby had textured white hair and skin slightly darker than their pale ivory but much lighter than Laenor's himself. 

Ser James Baratheon had assisted in the production of two heirs. Jacarys Velaryon was the spitting image of Laenor but with curled white hair and Targaryen violet eyes.

Lucarys Velaryon looked nothing like his brothers, having been the product of an affair with Ser Harwin Strong. Not that anyone would ever say that out loud. 

Now they had a third son, another clear Velaryon product.

Rhaenerya smiled, holding the babe in her arms only to lose all joy as a maid informed them, "The Queen demands we bring the baby to her." 

"Right now?" Daenyra growled, startling the maid. 

"Y-yes, your grace."

"I'm gonna burn this bitch alive," Daenyra growled as she helped her sister stand. 

"Thoughts?" Rhaenyra looked at her scheming sister. 

"You are going to dress, march your ass over to the cunt queen yourself, holding your baby, and smile as she wordlessly accuses you of something." Daenyra grinned, ordering the maids to ready the Princess for her parade of honor. 

"I don't think I can walk."

"You can and you will... You just pushed a human out of your vagina, a short walk is nothing."

Rhaenyra smiled, following her sister out of the room. She leaned a majority of her weight on her sister's petite form as they marched their way across the red keep arm in arm, blood trailing behind them. 

Ser Laenor soon joined the girls, "What are you doing? You should be resting."

"The Queen demands an audience with the fucking baby," Daenyra whispered struggling under Rhaenyra's weight. 

"What? Now?"

"No. Later. We're currently dragging my sister and the baby still wet from the womb across the fucking castle for leisure." Daenyra spat sarcastically as they continued. 

"Did it hurt terribly?" Ser Laenor asked. 

"Shut your fucking mouth, Laenor." 

People stared in shock as they watched the two sisters up and about only minutes after the screaming had ceased. 

"Fucking hells," Rhaenyra whispered to herself as she flinched her way up the stairs. "Forgive me," Daeny smirked as she motioned to Derek. 

Without verbalizing her command, Derek swept Princess Rhaenyra into his arms, carrying her up the stairs and placing her gingerly at the top.