Chapter 11

(SMUT AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!! 18+ ONLY)

They flew above the clouds towards Kingslanding. Derek was pressed tightly to Daenyra's back, his arms around her waist as they drifted through the heavens. 

Viserys was strapped to his mother's chest as Vissera was swaddled on her father's back. 

Rhaegar and Aemma raced their dragons around them giggling and roaring in glee as they did flips and dives. 

"Careful!" Daenyra called out to them as their dragons nipped at each other. 

As the red keep came into view, she smiled. Westeros had not been home for six years but returning felt like time had resumed right where Daenyra left off. 

They landed in the Dragon's keep. The Essosi Queen's Guard waited for them as they dismounted. Two Dothraki nurses came to take the twin toddlers from them as they headed towards the red keep. 

In the carriage, Queen Daenyra quickly changed into a lovely black gown with a Targaryen pendant hung around her neck. She quickly rebraided her silver locks and placed the Essosi Conquerer's Crown on her head. 

She quickly redressed Rhaegar and Aemma, fixing their windblown hair and placing the heirs crown on Rhaegar and a diadem on Aemma's head. 

As they exited the carriage they were surrounded by the Essosi Queen's guard. 

A Mockingjay that remained in kingslanding approached, bowing before the Queen. "Queen Daenyra, welcome home. All are gathered in the throne room to discuss the heirship of Driftmark. Would you like me to lead you?"

"Not yet... Take me to my father."

They all followed as she walked down the familiar halls. The guards at the king's door recognized her immediately and stepped aside letting her enter unannounced.

"W-Who is there?" The grumbling voice of Viserys echoed through the room.

"I'm ashamed you don't recognize your own diamond, Kepa." The teasing in her tone sparked something in the old King. 

"Daenyra! My Diamond! You have returned to me!" 

"Of course Father, you know I am incapable of staying away from your side for too long." 

He struggled to his feet, embracing his beloved daughter. "Come, Kepa. Help me make a dramatic entrance." 

He chuckled a bit before descending into a coughing fit. 

"I want to meet my grandchildren. Rhaegar, Lovely Aemma, and the twins..."

"You will. They are waiting for you to dress, just outside the door, Kepa."

She had sent him letters over the years about the proceedings. Not because she cared but because she knew Viserys would ensure the Westeros History would show her victories as a Golden Conquerer.

He had cried when she named her first daughter Aemma. Then again he broke down in tears of joy when she named the twins after him. 

Daenyra would always be his most loved child, his crowning achievement. She was a Queen of her own right, a conquerer like the great Aegon. She forged a realm in her own image. 

She helped him dress and place the mask on his face and Aegon's crown on his head. 

As they exited the room, Viserys gasped at the sight of the four most beautiful children he had ever seen. They looked just like their mother. Though they all had slightly tanner skin than Daenyra they all had the Targaryen hair and eyes. "They are beautiful, Daeny."