fifteen: blood stained

{Three Days Later}

{Three Days Later}

Bumps and windy fast twists. The truck comes to an abrupt stop before Nick climbs out screaming for help. He gets to the back of the truck, screaming over and over as he lays down the bed. He climbs up people coming out of their homes and walking out to see the commotion.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME! PLEASE!" Nick screams as he gets down on his knees and grabs Y/n. He grabs the girl's arm placing it around his shoulders. "Come on, come on. You're okay. Everything's okay."

"N-Nick, I'm not...Not doing so hot here," Y/n whispers struggling with her words. Nick clenches his jaw getting them down off of the truck. Y/n stumbles, her legs buckling beneath her legs. Nick catches her, picking her up but basically drags her towards the buildings.

"You're going to make it. I'm not letting you die. Not like this!" Nick exclaims, looking around desperately.

"PLEASE SOMEBODY!" Nick screams. Stares and eyes wondering before Jake and his brother Troy run out from the main house. Jake takes off of the porch and down to Nick and Y/n.

"What the hell happened?" Jake questioned, taking a hold of Y/n's other arm and placing it around his shoulders as both of them hurry into the main house. Troy watching. "Troy go get Madison!"

Troy nods and takes off across the farm as Jake and Nick get Y/n inside. Jake let's go of Y/n carefully as he knocks everything off of the table in the dining hall. Once everything's off Nick sets Y/n against the table as a pain screeching scream escapes her lips.

"Damn it. Sorry!" Nick shouts and hurries to lift the girl up fully on the table. Wincing, groans and heavy short breaths escape the girl as she clutches her stomach where blood pours out.

"The hell happened Nick?" Jake asks, looking over Y/n. Nick shakes his head from side to side, rubbing his hands through his hair. Sweat dripping from all kinds of different areas along with Y/n's blood.

"I-I-I don't know. She went in and I waited. Next thing I know it's two days later and I'm not seeing or hearing anything!" Nick quickly speaks as Jake grabs a bunch of clothes. He places them on the wound and applies pressure. A scream escapes Y/n's lips as her eyes squeeze together tightly.

"He almost killed her... He was going to let her sit out there and bleed out," Nick whispers looking at Y/n who lies in pain, dirt, mud and blood.

"Nick place your hands here. Keep pressure. I'm going to get some supplies!" Jake shouts. Nick hurriedly moves his hands to where Jake's are. He takes over and Jake firmly pushes down on Nick's hand, showing him how tight he should be doing it. Yet as soon as he does a blood piercing scream escapes from Y/n's lips.