twenty-six: it finds a way out

"Oh it's you sneaking around," Troy Otto speaks coming into the room. Y/n stops walking and shoves her other hand into her pocket and nods. Her eyes lift to meet Troy's and laughs. "Oh what's so funny? Come back to yell at us some more?"

"How's the eye doing?" Y/n asks, smirking.

"Oh you know, just fine," Troy responds smiling. His eyes squinting as he looks at the girl. "What do you want Y/n? Obviously Alicia wants you and obviously you friend zoned her, so why so pressed she slept with my brother?"

Y/n tilts her head to the side and shakes it. A laugh escapes Troy's lips as he claps his hands together. Y/n sinks her teeth into her bottom lip and reaches her other hand into her other pocket gripping her hands around the object inside and pulling it out, aiming straight at Troy. She doesn't say anything. Just aims it at him, keeping her finger on the trigger.

Troy stands up right and the smirk he once wore vanishes immediately as he puts his hands into the air.

"Whoa. Whoa-" Troy speaks. His cockiness gone. Vanished. Y/n tilts her head to the side, tears welling into her eyes. "Y/n, you're not thinking clearly. Don't go all psycho-"

"Psycho? Not something to call someone who's holding a gun to you," Y/n says cutting the guy off. Troy nods, glancing over his shoulder.

"Sorry, sorry. Just come on. This isn't you. Think about this. Or pull the trigger."

"Don't tempt me Troy. You're not the one I wanna shoot," Y/n says squeezing her eyes together. The image of Jake fucking Alicia burning inside of her mind. She shakes her head and reaches up her hand, rubbing her eye with the palm of her hand.

"Y/n..." Instantly Y/n opens her eyes, dropping the hand from her eye and locks eyes with a wide eyed Jake. "What are you doing?"

"What I should've done months ago," Y/n says through gritted teeth. Her eyes glare, shooting daggers at the guy.

Jake tilts his head, pointing towards the outside. "You really going to do that with her standing right outside?"

"I'm going to do what I have to. You backstabbing asshole," Y/n says, shrugging. "You know how the story goes Jake Otto. You and your creep of a brother."

"Y/n put the gun down and think this through. You're not in the right head space."

"I'm pretty sure I am Jake! You two do it together? You watch her undress Troy? Did you get off watching Alicia and Jake fuck one another?" Y/n shouts, looking between the two brothers. Jake turns his head to his brother. Troy stands silent, his jaw clenching. Y/n nods looking to Jake. "Does he know? You have to know."

"Know what?" Jake asks, taking a step forward. Y/n notices but her eyes squeeze shut for a moment then reopen immediately. "Troy-"

"You know Jake! I know you do! You always, always do this! Fuck the new girl around! Your creep of a brother watches as you get your way with anybody and everybody!" Y/n shouts. Jake's eyes go wide as he puts down his hands that linger in the air.

"No, no that's not what happened. Y/n I liked you. What we did was genuine. I felt it and you told me you felt it. Now I'm sorry about what happened after but we couldn't have prevented-"

"Don't Jake," Y/n says, cutting the guy off. Troy backs up, neither of the other two noticing. "You don't get to say anything-"

"Y/n I didn't want that to happen. I'm sorry. I wanted that child as much as you did but..." Jake trails his lips as he looks down. Y/n's lips quiver, her eyes full of tears. "I would have done anything to make sure that baby survived and you know it. It was ours. I'm sorry that-"