Chapter 8: It gets worse

Jack did not sleep much at all, he was dreading the day ahead. For the first time in a few weeks his nappy was dry - probably because he wasn't asleep for long enough to pee. His mum came to his room to wake him up "Mum I feel sick I don't want to go to school" Jack told her. She felt his forehead and said "you're fine, get up". He doesn't normally drink coffee but today he did - he needed it after having only 2 hours of sleep. 

At break time, Jack felt a cramp in his stomach. He knew what was coming next. It wasn't long before he needed to poo.  "I shouldn't have drunk that coffee" he thought. He doesn't like pooping in public toilets so decided to hold it in. Eventually the need to poo went away

At lunch time, Jack was in a queue for food, when he felt a sharp pain in his bowels. "not now" he thought. It got really bad and Jack was starting to think he wasn't going to be able to hold it in. He thought about going to the toilet but after seeing the long queue behind him he realised if he did that he probably wouldn't be able to get food before lunch time ended. Jack let out a fart which his friend Kieran heard. "bro you just fart?" he asked, laughing. "I need the toilet" Jack said before walking away "No way bro" Kieran said, laughing even more.  He got to toilet to find it was out of order again. He had to now run to the other side of the building to the other toilets.

Jack made it to the other toilets. He ran to the door and let out a sigh of relief. "Jack Fletcher! Running in the corridors again" he heard a familiar voice shout. "oh no" he thought to himself as he turned around to see Miss Corden standing there motioning for him to come over to her. He walked towards her as he felt a log of poo stick out of his bum and touching the seat of his pull up. "Miss please" he pleaded "What have I told you about running in the corridors this is the billionth time" She said "Miss I'm sorry it won't happen again, But I really need the toilet" he explained. "ok fine, go" She said. Jack turned around and froze as he felt a log slowly making its way into the back of his pull up. Miss Corden heard wet farts and looked over to Jack's rear end to see something poking out of the back. Jack bent over and put his hands on his knees and uncontrollably emptied his bowels and started peeing as well.

"Jack?" Miss Corden asked "Did you just soil yourself". "No" he responded, walking away. "Jack come back here, I can smell it. Let me take you to the nurses office." Jack then went with her

"Miss Berry" Miss Corden called as she led Jack into the office. "yes?" the nurse replied. "I've got Jack here I'm afraid he's soiled himself" she said loudly. Jack looked around and saw a year 7 boy sitting with an ice pack who heard everything. He quickly looked away, embarrassed. His face went completely red. "Ok, thanks for bringing him here I'll make sure he gets cleaned up" said miss Berry. 

The nurse closed the door, and handed Jack some wipes. "Can I go behind the curtain?" he asked. "No I have to follow protocol, if a student soils themselves I have to make sure they clean up properly". Jack removed his trousers and dropped the pull up on the floor. He looked down to see the pull up, completely stained yellow with a mountain of poo at the back. He couldn't believe he was 14 years old and standing in front of the school nurse with his bum covered in poo. He had never been naked in front of anyone other than his parents before.  He began wiping his bottom while the nurse watched. "Did you bring the nappies for me to store" miss Berry asked. "No" he replied. "So what are you going to wear?". Jack then remembered he left his bag containing the spare pull ups with his friend Kieran. "It's okay" she said "I have some tape up nappies here you can wear". "Can I just go commando" he asked. "definitely not, you are incontinent and so we can't allow you to do that unless your parents say otherwise. These nappies are a bit tricky to put on would you like me to help you?" she said. Jack knew he struggled to put the tapes on so he agreed to let the nurse help him. He was also doing a terrible job of wiping up all the poo.  She told him to lie down on the bed and lift his legs up as she wiped him down before taping up the nappy. Jack then got up, put his trousers back on and looked in the mirror. His crotch looked bulky. "It's fine" the nurse said "No one will notice it isn't that obvious". Jack left the office and went back to Keiran. He had to change out of this nappy before anyone noticed.

"Yo bro how was the shit" Kieran said loudly as he saw Jack approaching. "do you have my bag?" he asked. Kieran handed Jack his bag and a sandwich  "I got u some food innit" Jack put the sandwich in his bag, thanked Kieran and then walked back to the toilets "Yo where are you going man? Do you need to shit again?" He asked. Jack ignored him

When he got to the toilets he took off the nappy and put on the pull up that was in his bag.