Chapter 32: Home

After reporting Jack's cabin bag stolen to the airport staff, they were unable to find it so Jack's dad gave them his contact details while Jack's mum took him to the toilet. "I can't believe you did that. You need to be severely punished. Why would you take it off, when you clearly need it?" she asked. "I don't know, I'm sorry" Jack responded quietly. "I don't want to hear any more complaining from you, I'm going to take you to the toilet and put you in a nappy and from now onwards, you do not take it off without my permission because you clearly can't be trusted" she told him. Jack went with her without complaint. He realised now there was no point in fighting back anymore and he just wanted to go home as soon as possible "No more PlayStation, and you can forget about ever getting a PS5, I can't believe I even considered that. No more pocket money. No more going out with James" she said. Her last point got Jack's attention. "Mum please" he begged. "You're clearly not mature enough to be in a relationship, you have exams next year Jack. You can't be going out with your boyfriend every day, your future is more important" she said as they entered the disabled toilet. She pulled down Jack's shorts and taped up the diaper on him before taking him back to his dad. "All done, any issues?" he asked. "No. He did as he was told for once" replied his mum. "That's good, I think you should take him to the GP again tomorrow, he's just getting worse" he added. "Yes good idea" said Jack's mum. 

When they arrived home, Jack tried to run upstairs to the toilet but his mum grabbed him. "Before you go upstairs let me check your nappy" she said. "Mum I'm not a baby" said Jack while she pulled down his shorts. "Really? Then how come you've wet yourself again?" she said angrily. "What?" Jack looked down to see his diaper was wet "You didn't even know did you" said his mum. Jack started to cry "I was upset and stressed, you know I used to wet myself without realising when I'm stressed" he sobbed. Jack's mum gave him a hug "That was years ago Jack, you're older now, you should know better, now let's go upstairs I'll put you in a clean nappy. I'm not angry with you anymore" she said calmly. Jack followed her upstairs and said Jack sniffed then said "Can I just wear my boxers, please". "No. I want to know when you go to the toilet so I can monitor it, because it's getting out of hand now" she replied, taking him into his room. She saw how upset Jack was and said. "Look, if you make it through today and tomorrow without any issues, I'll let you wear your boxers in the house, but I want you in a pull up every time we leave the house until I think you can be trusted to not wet yourself". "Do I have to wear one of those, can't I just wear a pull up" he asked. His mum sighed. "Fine. But I want to watch you put it on and I'm going to count how many are left in case you try anything" she said. Jack ripped off his diaper and wiped himself clean before putting on a pull up. "Leave your trousers off so we can monitor it, and come downstairs" she demanded.

Jack spent the rest of the day in just a t shirt and pull up. His parents regularly checked on him to see if he had used his pull up - he never did because he just went to the toilet. He was allowed to go to the toilet alone because he did not require assistance putting the pull up back on, however they were constantly checking that he was still wearing it. Jack found this to be very degrading and couldn't wait for it to be over. He wanted to call James but his parents wouldn't leave him alone.

At night time, after his mum had changed him into a tape up nappy and then gone to bed, Jack finally felt free. He got his phone out and texted James.

Jack: I'm home now 

James: YESSS. Wanna meet up tmr

Jack: I can't. My mum won't let me

James: why

Jack: I wet myself on the plane

James: It's a long flight, it's pretty understandable. You wore a pull up or something right?

Jack: No. I took it off. 

James: Why would you do that.

Jack: Idk. I was angry with my parents and they forced me to wear a proper baby nappy so I took it off and put a pull up on but then I fell asleep and used it. I didn't have any left so then I just had an accident when we were getting off the plane.

James: You were awake when it happened? Did you try to go to the toilet.

Jack: No because my mum won't let me go to the toilet on my own. She wanted to put me in a nappy

James: Didn't you say the pull ups always leak? I think she just wanted to help you.

Jack: I know but I was angry with her

James: y?

Jack: It's a long story. Basically I pooped myself on a boat and they made me stand out in the open naked while my mum cleaned me up.

James: oh. That's fucked

Jack: And then they made me walk back to the hotel with no trousers on, just a nappy. Like a proper baby nappy not a pull up.

James: wtf

Jack: My parents think it's getting worse and they want me to wear nappies all the time now. I shit myself a few times at Disney world but that was because I had diarrhoea. And I kept wetting myself because I was in long queues all day but that's normal. I never would normally manage that long without needing the toilet anyway. The boat incident was just a one off accident like I hadn't done a poo in days and it just all came out at the wrong moment. I can use the toilet I'm not a fucking baby I just got unlucky a few times.

James: Did you try telling them that?

Jack: Yes but they won't listen and they just say that I'm like a baby and say I'm disgusting and that they are ashamed of me. tbh they are right. It is disgusting. idk what's happening to me

James: Don't listen to them. I don't think you're disgusting

Jack: Thanks. I wish I could see you

James: We'll work something out. I could sneak into your house or something lmao

Jack: yh maybe lol. anyway I'm really tired I'm gonna sleep now. gn

James: gn