Chapter 14: First Date

Jack was so excited. He was going on a date. He put on smart trousers and a long sleeve shirt, then showered himself in cologne before spending almost an hour playing with his hair in the mirror. He was ready. He thought about wearing a pull up, but decided against it. There's toilets in Nando's - he will be fine.

Jack walked into Nando's to see James sitting on a table waiting for him. James was wearing a t shirt and jeans. "Bit overdressed for nandos don't you think?" James said to him "I wanted to make an effort I guess" Jack said, slightly embarrassed.

After they were finished James insisted on covering the bill. After leaving the restaurant James said "So what now? Wanna go park?". "sure".

When they got to the park they found an open patch of grass and lay down next to each other. Jack reached out to grab James' hand but he quickly snatched his hand away. "Not here, people might see us" James said. Jack looked around and all he could see was fat bald white men sunbathing while drinking Stella Artois (a common sight in Britain whenever it goes above 20°C). "There's no one we know here" Jack said. "Still. I'm not risking it" James said adamantly.

The boys got ice cream from a van then Jack realised he needed to pee. He quickly finished his ice cream and then went to the toilet. When he got there he found that he has to pay 50p into a machine in order to open the toilet. The machine only accepts 50,20 and 10p coins, none of which Jack had with him. He ran back to James and asked if he had change to which he said no. Jack was now extremely desperate. "You're wearing a pull up right?" James said to him. "No" Jack said. "Oh. Just go in the trees then" James said. The boys ran over to the trees. Jack struggled to remove his belt but managed to get it off just in time and started peeing behind the tree while James looked out for any park rangers who might see what was happening. Luckily no one saw.

Jack emerged from behind the tree and James noticed a small wet patch on his trousers. "you have a wet patch" he said. Jack looked down and realised he must have been half a second too late. "It's okay, it's only a little bit and it will dry in the sun" James reassured him.

Eventually the boys decided to find somewhere more private in the park and found a tree in a far corner, with not a single person in sight. They sat down under the tree and kissed. James continued scanning his eyes around the area in case someone appeared. They stayed here for a while until it was time to go home.