Chapter 18: The Sleepover (Part 1)

Jack lay on his bed naked waiting for his mum to come and put a nappy on him, like he did every night. He still hasn't got the hang of taping it up himself so has to rely on his mother doing it like a baby.

"If you have one more daytime accident inside this house, I will be doing this every single morning, until you learn how to use the toilet. Do you understand?" His mum said while putting talcum powder on Jack's crotch. "okay" Jack said quietly, trying not to look his mum in the eye during this degrading ritual. "It's bad enough having to do it at night time. I really thought I would never have to do this again after we finally potty trained you at 6 years old. 9 years later, you're taller than me and I'm doing this." His mum continued. "I'm sorry mum, I'm trying to stop, I don't know what to do" he said, tearing up. His mum finished taping up Jack's nappy and he sat up in his bed. His mum sighed and sat next to him, giving him a hug. Jack cried on his mums shoulder. "It's not your fault you wet the bed, I'm sorry for being so harsh" she said. "But soiling yourself because you're too lazy to pause your game is ridiculous, I can't allow this to continue". she added. "I know mum, I'm sorry" Jack said. They continued hugging for a few moments before his mum got up and left jack to go to sleep. "Mum" Jack called. She stopped and turned around. "yes?". "Can I invite a friend round tomorrow?" he asked. Hi mum laughed "So you're friend can come here and beg for you to play video games? I know your game Jack". she paused for a moment. "Okay fine, you can invite a friend round, and you can have the PlayStation back just for one day" she said before leaving his room.

Once she left, he got his phone out and texted James, inviting him over. They then messaged each other until 3am.

The next day, Jack tidied his house and got ready for James to visit. Jack's mum left the PlayStation in the living room for them.

At around midday, the doorbell went. "Jack, Kieran's here, open the door." Jack's mum called. "It's James not Kieran" Jack replied. "Oh I thought you were inviting Kieran" said his mum. "I do have other friends mum" said Jack while opening the door. "Do you?" James said after hearing Jack through the door. "Shut up" Jack said giving James a big hug before his mum saw.

Jack introduced James to his mum and dad before taking him into the living room while his parents went upstairs, leaving them alone. "I missed you" James said before kissing Jack on the lips. "It's only been a week" said Jack. "That's too long" replied James.

They spent the next few hours gaming, play fighting, cuddling and making out. After a while James asked "What was it like shitting yourself yesterday". "Horrible. The worst part is the smell. I had to empty a whole can of air freshener in my room" Jack replied. "What did it feel like?" he asked. "It was like all squished up against my arse because I was laying down". "EWWW!" James exclaimed "did it feel nice?" he added. Jack looked at him with a weird look. "I mean.. I guess it just felt weird. I was just relieved to not be in pain from holding it in". 

"I'm bored" James announced after they finished a game. "What do you wanna do?" Jack asked him. "I don't know" James replied "Can I see your room?". "Sure" Jack replied. They went upstairs to Jack's room. "Woah you have a TV in your room?" James asked in surprise. "Yeah it's for the playstation I usually have it in here. Its not a smart TV, theres no apps and there's no aerial thingy in this room." Jack explained. "That's still cool though. I wish I had a TV, I'll probably get one after GCSEs" said James as he looked around. He saw a pile of drynites pull ups on his chest of drawers and picked one up. "Do you dare me to put one on?" he asked. "If you want" Jack replied. James took the pull up and went to the bathroom. When he returned a minute later Jack was sitting on his bed. James came in and shut the door behind him. "Are you wearing it?" Jack asked. James lowered the waistband of his trousers to reveal the drynite. "It's been a while since I wore one of these. I forgot how comfy they were" he said. Jack thought it was weird that James was so eager to try it on. James walked over to Jack and lay down next to him on the bed. They stared at each other for a moment, in silence. "Boys?" they heard Jacks mum call. Jack got up from the bed "In here" he said. His mum opened the door. "What are you doing in here?" she asked "James wanted to see my room" Jack told her. She looked around and saw the pull ups out in the open on the chest of drawers and the pack of nappies in the corner of the room. She was surprised Jack was okay with James seeing that but felt happy that Jack had a friend that is understanding of his condition. "Your dad and I are going to do some shopping so you will be left alone for a while is that okay?" she asked. "Yeah that's fine" Jack said.

After Jack's parents had left James said. "Do you dare me to piss in this?". "Why?" Jack replied, shocked. "I just want to know what it's like" he said. "Not on my bed, in case it leaks" Jack said. James got up, took his trousers and top off and went to the bathroom and Jack followed, admiring his boyfriends athletic physique. He stood in the bathtub and said "I'm about to do it" before letting out a sigh.  Jack watched in shock as his boyfriend deliberately wet himself right in front of him. There was a hissing sound coming from James' pull up as he filled it with his pee. After it was done he squished the front of it, causing some pee to overflow out of it and drip down his legs. "It actually feels kinda nice" he said. Jack was sort of grossed out by what he had just witnessed. "Whatever, just make sure you take that off and throw it in the bin outside so my parents don't think I've had another accident" Jack said before leaving the room. James took off the pull up and had a quick shower. 

"Jack I need a towel" James called from the bathroom. Jack grabbed a towel and James' clothes and without looking, passed it through the slightly open bathroom door to James. A few seconds later he came out of the bathroom. 

The boys went back downstairs and chilled in the living room. "You know what would be fun?" James asked. "what?" replied Jack. "A sleepover" said James. Jack thought for a moment. That would mean James seeing Jack wearing a tape up nappy. "I don't know. I've never had a sleepover before" Jack said. "Because of the bedwetting?" James asked Jack nodded. "But I already know about that stuff anyway, I don't have a problem with it" James told him. "okay. Shall I ask my mum if you can stay the night today?" Jack suggested. "Really? I'll ask my dad to drop my stuff over" said James. Jack called his mum. "Hi mum, can James stay the night here?" he asked. "I don't mind as long as his parents are okay with it. What about.. you know, the bedwetting." she said. "He knows. He's fine with it" Jack told her. "okay that's all fine" she said. "Thanks mum bye!" he said. "She said yes!" Jack told James excitedly.