Chapter 23: The Airport (Part 2)

"I'm sorry for behaving like that" Jack said to his mum. "It's okay, I'm sorry for hitting you" she replied before hugging him. "Shit the gates been announced" said Jack's dad, looking up at the board. They all made their way swiftly to the security check point and got in another queue. 

Jack opened his rucksack and took out his headphones, charger and water bottle. "You'll need to either drink that or chuck it" said one of the airport staff. Not wanting to die of thirst on the plane, Jack decided to it all. "Chill out Jack, I can just buy more water in duty free" said his dad, but he had already finished the bottled "Oh" said Jack now realising that he will now probably need the toilet soon. After getting through security they made their way to the gate and sat down on a bench. After a few minutes Jack got up to go to the toilet, not wanting to go on the plane. He then remembered that he needed his mum to go with him to put his nappy back on. Not wanting to get into more trouble he said "Mum, I need the loo". "Okay I'll take you" she said. As she got up there was an announcement. "The 0513 British Airways flight to Orlando International will be boarding shortly at gate 17". Jack's dad jumped to his feet, grabbing his bag and said "Sorry Jack, you'll have to go on the plane". "Come on dad, we still have like 10 minutes" pleaded Jack. "No, I'm sorry but I do not want to be last on the plane, the seats were randomly allocated so we need to find people to swap with if we want to sit next to each other" he explained as they made their way to the gate and joined the back of another long queue. Jack's mum noticed him getting restless as he became increasingly desperate to pee. "You shouldn't have drunk all that water" she commented. 

Once they got onto the plane, Jack was now bursting to go to the toilet, but he was determined to hold it. He had one hand pulling his cabin suitcase and the other in his pocket, holding his crotch. His dad led them to a row of empty seats and prompted them to put the bags in the overhead compartment. Jack took his hand out of his pocket and had to stretch up to to put his bag away. He was struggling to reach high enough to push it in properly and when he let go the bag started to fall out, onto Jack, who quickly jolted his arms to catch it and push it back in. This sudden movement caused him to lose control of his bladder and he could feel his crotch start to get warm. His dad saw and helped him with the suitcase. "Can we go to the toilet now?" Jack asked. "I think we should stay in our seats until everyone has boarded so no one takes it, how desperate are you" asked his mum. "It's fine, it's too late anyway" said Jack. "Oh. In that case I'll change you once we are in the air, is that okay?" she asked. Jack nodded.

As the plane was taking off, the g force caused Jack to wet his nappy even more. Once the plane had reached a high enough altitude, it levelled off and seatbelt signs turned off. "Shall we go and get you changed now?" his mum asked. "Okay" said Jack. They made their way to the toilet in the front of the plane and waited for the person inside to finish. Jack was paranoid that people would see him and his mum going to the toilet together and find it weird. This is why he wanted to wear his pull ups but his mum wouldn't let him. Although this made him angry, he knew there was no point in causing another scene so he agreed to let his mum do this. Once the toilet was free, Jack and his mum squeezed inside. It was a tiny space, not designed for 2 people to be in it at once. Jack lowered his trousers and untapped his nappy, before throwing it in the bin. His mum handed him some wipes for him to use. After he finished wiping his crotch, she put a fresh diaper on him. Then they left the toilet and got a weird look from the person waiting outside. They were probably surprised to see a mother going into the toilet with her teenage son.

Jack then had a nap and woke up 6 hours later. His diaper felt cold and clammy - he had wet himself again while sleeping. He decided he didn't want to face the embarrassment of people seeing him go in the toilet with his mum again, so he didn't tell his parents about it. "Finally, you're awake" said his dad, handing him a food menu. "Choose what you want for lunch" he said. "By the way, do you need a change, or is it all good?" he whispered. "No, I'm good" Jack lied before calling the flight attendant and ordering some chicken wings.

Around 3 hours later, the plane landed and they made their way off the plane. Jack's mum noticed that his diaper bulge was slightly bigger than usual - indicating that it was probably full. He also had a slight waddle to his walk - due to it sagging. She decided not to say anything until they were off the plane. 

"Jack, have you wet yourself?" his whispered to him. Jack didn't want to get in trouble for lying again so decided to come clean by nodding. "Ok. Is it okay if you stay in it for a bit longer until we get our bags back?" she asked, Jack nodded again. He was starting to get a stomach ache, probably from the dodgy plane chicken wings.