Chapter 26: Disney World (Part 2)

Jack woke up in a wet nappy as he always did, before having a shower and eating breakfast with his parents. While he was eating he felt the urge to poop. He left his parents in the dining hall and went upstairs to their room. When he got there he scanned the key card on the door, but it wasn't opening. He stood there frantically scanning the card and trying to push open the door, but it wouldn't budge. It must have been wiped by the magnet in Jack's phone which he kept in the same pocket. The pain in his bowels grew stronger and stronger until he couldn't bear it any longer. He squatted down and released his mess into his boxers before reaching down and feeling the steaming pile of shit in his shorts. Suddenly he heard the door at the end of the corridor open. Jack quickly stood up and looked over to see the 12 year old kid that was staying in the room opposite. Jack was somewhat relieved as he thought this kid would probably be understanding on the situation due to the fact that he wore diapers - as Jack had seen the previous day. When the boy got closer he began to smell Jack's poop. He looked at Jack, who had a lump of shit on the back of his shoe where it had fallen from his boxers and out from his shorts. "Erm.. I think you just pooped yourself" he said in an American accent. "Yeah, this fucking key card won't work" Jack sobbed. "It's okay, you can get cleaned up in my room if you want, I just came upstairs to get my phone, my parents are at breakfast" said the boy. Jack followed the boy into the room. "So do you wear nappies?" Jack asked. "What's that?" the boy answered. "like diapers, I saw you yesterday getting changed on a bench" he said. "Oh, yeah I do, I was never potty trained so I just go in my diaper. I think you should wear them too you clearly need it" said the boy. "No, I don't need them, I can use a toilet, I just had an accident" said Jack, locking himself in the bathroom. "It's not that bad you know, I like wearing diapers" the boy said through the door, Jack ignored him. When he removed his shorts he found they had a poop stain at the back. "For fuck sake" he said. "You British people really do swear a lot huh" said the boy on the other side of the door. "If my parents see this they will probably put me in nappies all the time now, I'm literally on thin ice" he said. "What's so bad about that? Then you don't have to worry about using the toilet". "Shut up, I'm not like you, I'm not going to shit in a nappy every day like a fucking baby" Jack shouted angrily, while scrubbing his shorts clean. After he was finished he put them on the towel rail and took off his soiled boxers before having a shower.

He got out of the shower and came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel to find the boy sitting in the corner crying. "I'm sorry for snapping at you, I was just really stressed out" Jack said. They boy didn't say anything. Jack gave up on trying to console him after seeing the time. He went back to the bathroom and found his shorts still weren't dry. He put them on anyway and left. Then he tried to open his door again, still failing until he noticed an arrow on the card. He realised he had been scanning it upside down the whole time. He flipped the card and finally, the door opened. He went inside and changed into an identical pair of shorts he also had, hiding the evidence of his accident. Then he waited for his parents to return.

"Why didn't you come back and finish your breakfast" asked his mum, entering the room. "I wasn't hungry" Jack replied. He then put a pull up on, ready for another long day of queuing for rides before heading out.

The day went smoothly until Jack did wet himself while queuing for a ride in the afternoon. Luckily it was all contained in his pull up. In the evening, back at the hotel, they chilled by the pool again. Jack enjoyed another bottle of beer which his dad bought for him. Jack was walking to the toilet when he heard someone call behind him. "Oi, diaper boy come here" in an Australian accent. He turned around and saw the group of guys from the airport sitting around a table with several pints of beer on it. "Leave me alone" Jack said. "Why did you throw beer on poor Bryce here, he's very upset" said one of them "Where did you get the beer from in the first place, you guys don't look 21" Jack said. They all started laughing, one of them stood up. He was very tall and had a very muscular physique -  this terrified Jack. "None of your fucking business, mate" he said. "He fucked the chick at the bar, the fucking legend" said one of the other guys laughing. "I'll tell the manager and they'll kick you out, unless you leave me alone" Jack said. "The fuck did you just say?" said one of them while also standing up. "No you fucking won't, we've seen you drinking with your dad, we'll get you cunts all kicked out too. Now apologise to Bryce before I throw you in the fucking pool" said the other guy calmly. Jack looked down and saw a growing wet patch on his shorts, then pee started trickling down his legs and forming a puddle underneath. "Miles man you fucking scared the kid now he's pissed himself" said one of them before they all started laughing. "This fucking baby forgot his diaper". Suddenly one of the guys spotted Jack's dad walking over "Shit the fucking dad's coming" he said getting up. "What's going on" his dad called. He saw his son standing in a puddle of his own urine, crying and shaking in fear while being confronted by a group of men. "You need to toilet train your fucking kid mate, he's coming over here and pissing next to our table it's fucking disgusting mate" said one of the lads. "Yeah how old is the kid like 14 or something? Fucking sort it out mate" said another one. "Dad they threatened me" Jack said. "Oh come on, no we fucking didn't we're just playing around. Your kid threw fucking beer all over my mates face, he's out of control". "Jack go back to your mother I'll talk to these idiots" said his dad. "What the fuck is wrong with you, scaring a kid into wetting himself. If you come near my family again I'll call the fucking police" he said before walking off.

"I'm sorry for wetting myself again" Jack said while crying. "It's okay, you were scared, these things happen" said his mum "I want to go home" said Jack