𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 ; 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝟔𝐬

*The product of two gay as niggas.*

"I'm not ya bro."

Namil didn't really know how to inform his boyfriend, Wesley, about the fact that he wanted to have sex at that very moment. What made it worse was his lack of knowledge about Wesley wanting the same thing. He had been horny all night and due to the fact that he just had to sit and watch Good Burger with Wesley instead of getting dicked down by Wesley, he was developing an attitude.

"Bae are you hungry? I could order us some food if you want.." Wesley spoke out for the first time in a while since the movie started. Namil really wanted to real his eyes because if wesley wasn't talking about giving him dick what was there to talk about?

On the other hand, Wesley had it ten times worse. He tried to talk as little as possible because if he opened his mouth too much some of most blasphemous things would come out. He wanted to change in the shorts he brought since he pants were getting too tight but if he got up Namil would be exposed to his boner. So he chose to thug it out, and just try to order some food for him and his baby. Maybe if he ate something he would calm down a bit.

"Whatever bro. I'm not hungry for real." Now Wesley definitely raised a brow at that because not only did Namil have a attitude but he had the nerve to call is his boyfriend "bro". Now Wesley was a whole lot of things, but Namil's "bro" was not one them. And that was enough to set him off.

————

Namil's eyes rolled back as he reached his 3rd orgasm of the night. Wes was undeniably fucking him silly with no remorse. They were currently 3 rounds in and neither one of them showed signs of being ready to be done soon.

"This is what you wanted, right? You wanted to be fucked soo bad that you had to go and act like a brat just to get it. You're a real slut, I hope you know that." Wesley was constantly degrading Namil throughout the night knowing it was a major turn on for Namil.

Slump was a moaning mess. He kept catching himself trying to reply to whatever Wesley would say to him but instead just start babbling. The pit of his stomach started getting warmer. He moaned feeling like there was a giant knot right above his pelvis. "fu- daddy i gotta- mmh!" Namil couldn't even get his sentence out. Wesley was drilling into the smaller's body, fucking the boy like he hated him.

"What you want baby, what're you trynna tell me?" Half of Wesley's words were filled with concern, wanting to make sure Mil wasn't trying to tell him that something was wrong. The other half were full of a more malicious intent. Wanting to hear the boy beneath him beg for whatever he wanted.

"Fuck! I gotta cum Wes! Please let me cum!" Namil was practically begging for his release, hoping Wesley would grant him what he wanted.

Wesley felt like toying with the boy just a bit longer, liking the sound of the boy begging and whining. "Aww you look so pretty all fucked out, begging to cum. If I let you cum are you gonna be good?"

Namil struggled to form the words but eventually got it out. "Yea- Yes! I'll be soo good daddy I promise!" Everything said slurred out of his mouth, him slipping in and out of consciousness.

"I don't believe you. Hold that shit in, slut." Wesley spat out, sending a smack to his lover's ass, receiving a loud whine in return. Namil moaned as tears rolled down his face. All the pain and pleasure that he was feeling at once felt amazing to him, he just really wanted to cum. So he decided he would, despite what Wesley said.

"Ugh- I'm sorr- I'm cumming daddy!"
Namil screamed Wesley's name as he came all over stomach. His legs shook violently as Wesley continued to deliver rough strokes into him, chasing his own release. "We- Wesley! Slow down, fuck.." Namil continued to beg Wesley to slow up a little, everything being too much for his overstimulated body at the moment.

"Shut that shit up Mil! You gon take this dick, I don't give a fuck about your whining." Wes probably would've slowed up if Namil didn't disobey a task that Wes thought would be very easy for the boy. Wesley felt his stomach getting warmer, indicating that he was about to cum. He decided to give his baby the choice of where he wanted it since he's pulled out these past two times.

"Where you want me to cum? I bet you want it inside, you slut." Wesley spat out, ready to release his seed wherever Namil asked for it. Despite the degradation, Wesley didn't want Namil to feel like he was taking advantage of him at all.

"Fuck daddy, I want it inside! I want you to fill me up please!" Wesley wrapped his hand around Namil's neck as he filled the boy up, giving it a tight squeeze. Mil let out a high pitch moan, as his wall's were painted with white. Wesley pulled out once he finished and slightly hovered over the boy who was already falling asleep.

"Get the fuck up and turn over. We're not done."

————

They might not be done but I am so 🤷🏽‍♀️ !!