𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 ; 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭

*A product of their cute ass friendship*

**Mr. winters is 100% based off one of the staff members at my school.**

***SCROLL TO THE END FOR SOME EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS***

" 𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 .. "

symere sighed as the bell rung, signaling their tardiness to class. they would skip in the bathrooms but there was a chance that rodrick was in there with his crew. and by crew they meant tion and kevin. the group wasn't big but they were indeed intimidating, well, they were to symere anyways. 

since the blue haired boy couldn't skip in the bathrooms, they would have to come up with a plan b. they turned around, walking towards mr. winters office now. after a brief walk down the hallway, they knocked on the man's door. a few seconds later the door was swung open , making symere look up the tall man. "winters , your hairline is receding even more!" the small boy spoke with faux concern making winters roll his eyes . "boy-! stop playing you know my shit wavyy."  

symere cringed before laughing at their youth development coach , revealing their braces. they stepped into the office, noticing another student with a afro sitting in one of the 5 large beanbags in winter's room, scrolling on his phone. symere found him pretty attractive off rip. 

the boy with the afro glanced up for a brief second to look at symere before looking back down at his phone. symere couldn't really decipher what the boy thought of them but they didn't dwell on it too much. what symere could understand was that they found the boy very attractive. 

"winters i need a pass to my class.." he said, fiddling with things on the staff's desk . "why were you late to class son?" winters asked, folding his hands on his desk. symere smacked his lips before responding, "i'm not ya son.. but uh, i don't know i wasn't moving fast enough i guess..."

"Oh my god son," winters facepalmed , shaking his head at symere before continuing "you're not going to class anyways, I already told your teacher that you would be staying in here. I was just coming to get you actually," 

symere suddenly jumped in the air, starfish style before running and giving winters a hug. 

" thank you winters! i hate mr. harvell so much and you saved me!" winters laughed, shoving the boy off of him. " yeah under one condition .. you become friends with artist ." symere's face held a confused expression at winters words . " who the hell is artist ? "

----

it turns out artist was fine afro boy. symere honestly should've been able to figure that out on their own but it's whatever. back to the present, symere and artist had decided to skip the last 2 periods of the day to talk to each other. they had talked a bunch and became great friends. symere found out that artist was a new kid who had just moved to philly from the bronx. apparently he had gotten in way too much trouble back in highbridge, leading his mom to make the boy live with his father in north philadelphia.