𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐑; 𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡

*the product of miri bein a brat..*

no ya remember when these two was beefin over fortnite LMFAOOO.

Amiri laid in his bed in silence while on facetime with his best friend, Izaya. Izaya brought Amiri a lot of comfort, even when he was doing weird shit like calling spongebob.

"Amiri don't be falling asleep on the phone like we on some boyfriend girlfriend shit." Izaya said, breaking the silence.

Amiri furrowed his eyebrows. Izaya was always talking out the side of his neck, on some bullshit. "Bro what are you babbling about? We've literally fallen asleep on the phone numerous times."

"Yeah but like.. that was different." Izaya said, setting up the camera as he picked up his other phone. "Hollup Amiri im finna call spongebob, I haven't talked to bro inna minute"

"Yeah whatever, ima call you back tonight." Amiri says hanging up. Amiri truthfully felt like everything goes downhill after Izaya calls Spongebob. Talk about a bad influence..

——

"Izaya can you get me a Cartier bracelet, I really want one."

It was 3am and the boys were of course, back on the phone. Now it was Amiri who was doing most of the talking. 

Izaya chuckled. Amiri was constantly naming shit he wanted from the man. And Izaya always got it for him, mostly for Christmas or his birthday though.

"It's nowhere near Christmas or your birthday so you're just gonna have to work for it." Izaya was constantly thinking of ways to get the other under him, screaming his name. With consent of course cause nobody's going to jail for that shit. 

But the point was if Amiri wanted something out of the blue, he was gonna fuck for it. 

"Ughhh I do work but I like when you buy me stuff. It's more special that way." Amiri whined. When Izaya bought him stuff it felt like something more than what they had. And that's what Amiri loved.

"Amiri you clearly not understanding what I'm saying. Just come over and ima show you." Izaya picked his phone up so Amiri was no longer staring at the ceiling but instead looking right at him.

"I'll be there in 10 Izzy."

                                                                                        ——

Amiri smiled as he was sitting in Izaya's lap, talking about a bunch of nothing. He was so oblivious to what Izaya's current goal was. "Ri Ri you want a Cartier don't you?" Izaya questioned, grabbing Amiri's chin so he was now looking directly in his eyes instead of staring into space.

Amiri immediately focused up, seemingly getting excited at the topic being re discussed.                    "Oh my god Izaya yes, I'll do anything!" The boy exclaimed. 

                                                                                          "Bet."

                                                                                                --