𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 ; ᴀᴍᴘ

luh calm gangbang .. LMFAOO THIS IS CRAZY 

The amp was currently in the extremely nice locker rooms after the RDC vs Amp football game. The room was nice as shit, like a hotel lobby almost. Most of the boys were still in the shower, but Kai was already out since he got in earlier than everyone else. 

He stood in the middle of the room, scrolling down instagram seeing clips of the game already. All of a sudden he felt someone standing in front of him so he looked up seeing Agent, smiling at him. Agent's smile made him smile, maybe even harder.

"You did good today Kai, we're proud of you love." Agent said making Kai's face flush. But his look of shyness and appreciation was soon replaced with confusion. 

"Wait- Love? And what do you mean 'We're' nobody else is in here.." Kai stuttered, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Nah he meant what he said mama." Kai heard a deep voice before a tattooed hand slithered around his neck squeezing slightly. The voice and tattoo let him know that it was Duke pressed up behind him. His eyes widened slightly as he felt duke squeeze his neck slightly. "Wait! What's goin on guys?" 

Kai was getting overwhelmed and Chris noticed as he joined the others. He peeped how the younger was spacing out, just staring. He looked like a confused child. 

"Yo ya'll makin' that lil nigga nervous, he don't know what's happening" The Maryland born man stated, as kai grabbed onto his shirt clinging onto him. Everyone thought Kai and Duke were the  duo but it was definitely Kai and Chris.

Chris picked Kai up, laying him on the couch before making Kai look at him. 

"Kai, baby, you want this?" Chris asked, hoping they would receive a yes for an answer. Kai looked at all the AMP members (except for Davis) before studying Chris's features. He gave a soft smile before nodding his head with a small 'yes'.

  (Yall im sorry I could not put davis in this mf he's so... not gonna participate in a gangbang-ish

Kai moaned into his kiss with Fanum as Chris ate him out and Duke skillfully stretched him out with his fingers.  He whined as he felt Agent lick and bite at his chest, leaving the rest of the members smiling. Kai looked so pretty with love bites all over him. 

"Eres tan bonito" Kai heard fanum whisper in his ear followed with a small laugh. Kai couldn't do anything but moan as Chris inserted his tongue and Duke curled his fingers. 

Kai gripped onto Fanum's shirt as his body shook. He let out low whimpers and moans. It seemed like as soon as he showed signs of cumming, everyone went 10x harder. Like they were determined to make him cum as much as possible. And it worked. 

Not only did Kai make a big mess on the men's fingers and face, he also squirted. The liquid spurting out from him had everyone mesmerized, including himself.   

"Oh yeah we finna have fun now." 

                                                                                              -

Kai screamed around the two dicks that were currently shoved down his throat as he was also being penetrated by Chris and Duke. He had tears pouring down his face, the pleasure becoming too much.  But he took it like a G anyways, never back down never give up typa timing. 

"mmh, you taking this shit like a champ baby." Duke smiled, showing off his grillz as he wrapped one hand around kai's waist to stabilize him while he wrapped the other around Chris's neck, who was also fucking Kai's hole, pulling him into a sloppy kiss.

Kai tried paying attention to the two men behind him who were now making out but it was hard focusing with both his throat and his box getting beat up.

Kai moaned as Agent pulled his head back by his dreads, the vibrations making both Agent and Fanum groan. "Fuck..Kai love, use your tongue. Do that shit right baby" Agent breathed out, beads of sweat forming at his forehead. 

Fanum leaned over slapping Kai's ass over and over as Duke and Chris delivered mean backshots. How they were both able to fit in Kai and move so smoothly was a wonder really.

Kai's legs shook as he tapped Agent's thigh, trying to signal his release. Agent looked down noticing the tired and pleasured boy basically silently begging to release. As much as Agent wanted to watch the boy beg, there was always next time. And the time after that. And so on.

"Go ahead and make a mess on 'em like a good whore, you don't even gotta ask love."

                                                                                               -

"You made us so proud today, hermoso." Fanum whispered to Kai as the small boy laid in the middle of the cuddle circle thing they had going. Kai smiled, trying not to blush as the others agreed.

"Thank you guys.." Kai muttered before snuggling closer into Chris's chest, falling asleep."

"Nah we too goated."

"On bro we just put that lil nigga to sleep."

"I told you guys we could do it!"

"I think we should try to get shorty pregnant next but aye.. what do I know?"

"Nah worda bro that's actually kinda genius."

"Operation trap Kai is a go!"

"Can ya'll niggas stop plotting against me!?"

"Sorry.." 

So ik this took mad long for like.. no reason. And it was short. But erm.. I'm here to tell ya'll 

I DONT GIVE A FUCKKKKK LMFAOOOOOOOOO 

nah ya niggas rlly thought i gaf ?

wtmd i dont. 

nah but fr fr i been mad busy wit school nd i got like 16 missing assignments already .. but that's okay.

but i love yall bye byee