𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 ; 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐬

*the product of my imagination*

@atherbesttt ik it's ass but i hope u like it ml 

Slump groaned as Bino threw him on the bed. He was tummy up as Wes went in for a kiss. As Namil had a heated makeout session with Wes , Bino removed his clothes. Then Namil's and then Wesley. Demar and Wesley switched places, Wesley immediately going down to prepare Namil while Demar pulled his dick out and let it rest on Mil's face. "C'mon Nammy, wet my shit up" Bino murmured.

The lightskin boy whined as he felt Wesley's warm tongue flick up and down his hole before eventually he started tongue fucking the boy. "Fuckk Wes.."

As Demar started easing his dick into Namil's mouth, Namil couldn't help but feel special. He had not one nigga but two! Both of them here to cater to him.  Namil let out a bunch of moans and whimpers, most of them being muffled as Demar began to face fuck him. When Wesley noticed the boy about to cum, he pulled his tongue out. 

"Mar, come switch wimmie." 

Once Bino and Wes switched places, Bino started lining himself up with Namil's hole. Wesley grabbed onto the tall boy's hand as Demar pushed into him, earning a loud moan from Namil. Once Namil gave the nod to Demar that he was comfortable Wesley shoved his dick into Namil's throat showing a lot less patience than Demar. 

"Wes you gotta be more gentle with him." Demar said, with a disapproving tone. Even though it wasn't Namil's first time, Bino still wanted to handle the boy with the same care as if it was. But of course, Wes had other plans. 

"Fuck that. This lil nigga gon take it however I give it to him, aint that right Mil?" Wes dismissed Bino. Giving him a 'I told you' look when Namil moaned a small "mhm" around his cock. "Exactly what I thought" Wesley muttered as both him and Demar picked up their pace. Demar shifted, aiming for Namil's spot. He eventually found it, grabbing Namil's neck as he started pounding into him. 

Namil's eyes started rolling back as the two dreadheads pounded into him. Wesley plugged Namil's noise as he continued fucking his face. And he kept holding his noise until he started tapping Wes's arm making the darkskin boy let go with a small laugh.

"You not funny Wesley" Demar said with a stern tone. Even though he was mercilessly fucking Namil, he still had something to say.  Wes sighed before taking his dick out of Namil's mouth. "You good pa?" He asked, looking down at Namil with low eyes. 

"Uh-! Yess- daddy fuck!" Namil struggled to respond with Demar showing no remorse for how fucked out he was. He was a hypocrite for sure. Wesley smirked at Namil's answer before slamming back into his throat. Demar grabbed Wesley by his throat, pulling him in for a kiss.

Namil watched the two men above him in a daze. He found it so sexy, the way Demar tongued Wesley down. All this, and they still managed to deliver strokes to him with the same energy. 

Namil let out a whimper as a knot feeling grew in his stomach, the sound making the two men above him pull away from each other.

 "What's wrong Pa?" 

"Use your words"  

Wesley pulled out of Namil's mouth, giving him a chance to speak. 

Namil struggled with the boys still destroying his holes. He couldn't do anything but scream "c-cum! " over and over. Namil grabbed onto Demar's arms for support. His eyes rolled back again as Wesley leaned down, sucking and biting on his neck. "You so fuckin' pretty pa" He heard Wesley whisper against his neck. 

The softness in Wes's words and the aggressiveness in Demar's strokes broke him. He released all over Demar and the sheets, the orgasm leaving his legs shaking. He felt Demar's strokes get sloppier and his dick twitch. Soon after, Demar wrapped his hands around Namil's waist and released inside of him with a groan.

Demar pulled out and Wesley let up on Namil's neck as the tired boy's eyes started to close. They all cuddled close, with Demar leaving the occasional kiss on Wesley and Namil's forehead until he fell asleep his self. 

this shit was ass and i vow to never write another threesome again 

me interviewing this chapter .