𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀 ; 𝐬𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐲

Andre watched with low eyes as Max took a long drag from the blunt. The cameras were off and Max was finally getting the hang of smoking. Even though it was a bit scary at first, it was something Max could see himself doing. He liked the way it calmed his ADHD. 

Max looked over, his eyes meeting Andre's and he smiled before giggling. "Dre.. you look good as fuck right now not gonna lie." Max admitted, looking down shyly. His statement caused Andre to raise his brows in amusement. Although he could tell Max was feeling him due to his shy body language, he never expected the boy to make the first move. 

"Shut up nigga, you're just high." Andre brushed off what the boy had said. He didn't wanna get too excited or else he would end up taking this lil nigga home. He knew he couldn't do that. Well, there wasn't actually anything stopping him.. he just didn't wanna get attached to anyone right now. And he knew he would get attached to Max.

Max rolled his eyes before crawling into Andre's lap, surprising the blonde dreadhead. "Nahh, Im for real. Like no pause, all homo, I'm trynna fuck." Andre felt himself slipping as the shorter boy (A/N: shorter than Faygo is crazyy, js sayin) stared at him with glossy, slightly red eyes. Andre knew he wasn't as high as he looked since he didn't really inhale. A waste of good weed if you ask Andre. (A/N AGAIN: nigga max was coughing that shi straight out wtmd.)

"You sure? Like you really want this?" Andre was double checking. To him, fucking on the first night was crazy. Especially since the boy wasn't completely sober. But to Max this was something he had been wanting for so long. Ever since he started listening to Faygo really. Max was basically a stranger to Andre. A fine one though. But Andre was a must-have to Max. He needed him.

But stranger or not, Andre felt like a bitch when it came to Max and didn't know how to put his foot down. "Fuck it let's do it."

                                                                                       ---

"Fu-Fuck Max, just like that!" Andre moaned as his clit rubbed against Max's for the thousandth time. Surprise Surprise, Andre did not a dick. But Max didn't mind one bit, bumping coochies was just as fun.

Max moaned Andre's name repeatedly, grinding his hips down onto the boys heat. Andre grabbed Max's waist, flipping them over before splitting Max's legs even further. He smiled as Max whined. "Relaxx" Faygo cheesed before he lowered his body onto Max's, aggressively grinding into him, making sure their clits rubbed every time. 

Both Max and Andre moaned loudly, having sensitive clits. Max pulled Andre down, messily making out with the boy. Andre nipped at Max's lip, entering his tongue when the boy moaned into the kiss. 

The two of them fought for dominance, Andre winning. Max grinded his hips up, meeting Andre halfway. The sudden effort from Max made Andre whimper as he felt himself grow closer to his orgasm. 

Max flipped them again, grabbing Andre's throat making him gasp and groan. "Fuck Max.."  The look in Max's eyes was a lot darker and focused, letting Andre know he was close to cumming as well.

Andre threw his head back as the knot in his stomach grew tighter. "Go ahead and cum, Dre.." Max muttered, his own orgasm becoming harder to hold. 

Andre let out one loud, high pitched moan before releasing his nut all over himself and Max. The ginger haired boy came not too long after, creating a even bigger mess on the studio couch. 

Max let a shaky sigh before collapsing on top of Andre, the two tangling themselves into each other comfortably. 

"Fuck..we made a mess.."

"We'll clean that shit up later, fuck it."

Nunu's A/N:

Errmmmmm.... this was short nd ass but you'll be okay 

I swear this nigga is my dad, my twin and my older brother in one

I swear this nigga is my dad, my twin and my older brother in one. I'm on this nigga body (not like that) the same way he be on lucki. Bruce is my king, my savior. If Bruce has million of fans, I am one of them, If he was 1 fan, it is me, if he has absolutely no fans, i am dead. #proudbruceglazer #meandbrucerelated(forreal) #iluvbruceypooh