𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 ; 𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐢

*The product of me missing them..*

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦...

𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴...

𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺"

Kai and Bruce stared at each other with low eyes. They both just sat on Kai's patterned carpet, barely conscious.  

"Bro...I hate you so much." Kai spoke lowly with tears that he couldn't even feel sliding down his skin. Bruce frowned, slowly reaching a hand up to wipe Kai's tears. "I wish I could hate you.. I really do nigga." Bruce whispered truthfully. He would've thought he'd despise the short dreadhead by now due to all the beef, but every time they stopped talking he found himself missing the boy again. 

Now the two sat high out their minds because they thought getting high would help them speak their minds more freely, and eventually help them work their problems out. But they wanted to try something new.

So they popped pills.

"Fuck you...Fuck you mean you wish you could hate me?" Kai shot back, in an equally quiet tone. He squinted, trying to get the man in front of him to clear up due to it seeming like he was going in and out of focus. "I don't wanna love you Kai. Because like..I'm not allowed." Bruce answered his question, tears welling up in his eyes. He hated his emotions, especially the ones that pertained to Kai. 

Kai scooted in some, their knee's now rubbing together slightly. "Who said you're not allowed Bruce?" He whispered, in a tone that was laced with genuine interest. He was leaned in and all ears as if Bruce was getting ready to tell him top secret information. 

Bruce blinked for what felt like forever before his eyes fluttered back open. "Well I guess nobody really said it but like..It's like niggas start looking at me weird when I tell them how I feel about you. Like my feelings are weird." Bruce stated before blinking very slowly once again. 

Kai smirked a bit before asking his next question "How do you feel about me, Brucey?" 

Bruce tensed up before breathing out. He felt like his heart was beating out his chest, as if it was about to pop out his body and run away. He looked down and he swore that just like in the cartoons, his heart was literally beating out of his chest. The outline of a heart pumped repeatedly through Bruce's soccer jersey, making Bruce smile. 

For some reason he wasn't freaked out, he thought it was cool. "Kai..I can see my heart." He murmured in awe. Kai squinted, focusing on Bruce's chest. He frowned as he didn't see anything special, he wanted to see whatever Bruce saw. "What does it look like?" 

Bruce answered with the first thing that came to mind, without thinking twice. 

"You."