𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 ; 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

*the product of me looking at pictures of them on pinterest for too long*

**this is long overdo bro**

***exclusive pics at the end!***

*semi- nonverbal ken*

bobby walked into kenyatta's room , the boy laying across his bed playing minecraft on his grey ipad pro . he had basically ditched his phone all together ever since lone got him the gift for his 20th birthday . " frazierr ! " bobby called out for kenyatta's attention by using the boy's last name , earning a glare in response . " you saw the text jordan sent right ? " 

ken only nodded in response before placing his attention back on his game . bobby had completely invited himself into the room at this point and was laying next to his best friend . kenyatta side eyed the boy with his eyebrow raised before shaking his head . bobby jerked his head back with an amused expression " what ? you dont want me in here ? " 

kenyatta shrugged before he murmured " ion care , you could've asked though . " bobby smiled brightly at the sentence before shaking ken playfully " kenyatta ! your speech is getting so much better ! " he cheered , watching as the flustered boy attempted to hide his smile .

 before, ken would rarely give  full sentences . Bobby only  witnessed him give more than two word responses when ken was either ; A : highly upset or B : forced to speak .

nine times out of ten kenyatta would just speak his mind through bobby . especially in label meetings , he would just slide bobby notes of what he wanted to say . 

" boo boo ." ken's voice startled bobby and the use of his childhood nickname caught him off guard as well . kenyatta gave bobby the nickname when they were like .. 5 years old . It used to be "bo bo" but bobby told him that it sounded african and stupid . not that boo boo was that much better to be fair .

" wassup ? " bobby responded , waiting for a response . instead of telling bobby what was wrong , the boy slid his ipad to him . there was an live news channel pulled up on youtube , announcing all the snowed in areas in georgia  . bobby groaned as their city flashed across the bottom of the screen . 

the two were supposed to catch a flight that night but the weather effortlessly cancelled their plans . " first our show , now this ? " bobby sighed , pulling his phone out his pocket and dialing jordan's number . 

kenyatta continued to play his ' escape playboi carti ' obby while bobby informed jordan on their predicament . ken was growing tired of playing games on his ipad and he hasn't even seen his phone in three days . he couldn't think of anything else to do but mess with his closest friend .

as soon as he hung up the phone , he was met with a breath taking weight on top of him . " ken get up bro . " 

kenyatta wouldn't budge as he recorded bobby's reaction on his large ipad with a goofy smile on his face . bobby sighed before he grabbed ken's ipad , throwing it to the side . kenyatta watched in awe as his ipad hit the floor with a sound that sounded too similar to glass breaking than kenyatta liked .