𝟐 𝐌𝐀𝐍 ; 𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐰 + 𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧

*In case the title isn't clear, Sdot Go and Mrow + Naz GPG and Jayklickin*

**request**

"hit this two man with me, muddy." nasir heard from his doorway, turning to see semir standing there. nasir thought about it for a second. today, the sweepers as a whole took a day off to go see their families or just relax. they would basically do anything that wasn't business related. but, unfortunately, nasir had very few family members to visit. plus, he didn't schedule any other plans for the day. he settled on being a couch potato for his day off.

he nodded his head, wordlessly agreeing to go out with semir, not even asking questions. as nasir pulled his moncler coat on, following up with a beanie of the same brand, he couldn't help but wonder about the girls semir set this '2 man' up with. he felt bad for them. how was he going to show the female that he wasn't interested? he couldn't just tell her he was homosexual, for fear of her leaking that information to the public.

his career would never see the light of day again.

"c'mon nazzy, we out!" he heard semir yell from the bottom of the steps, the sound of the door closing make him rush. he felt like a kid getting left,

while semir felt like a mom leaving their kid, desperately trying to get to the grocery store.

----

nasir sighed as the car doors opened, tearing his attention away from his phone. he squinted his eyes as two men in ski mask got in the car. both of them looking oddly familiar. the one in the passenger seat next to semir removed his mask first, revealing mrow. or mikey as the two sweepers recently found out. 

the other had yet to take off his mask, only focusing on holding back naz who had tried to lunge at his well known opp. nasir's face only scrunched up more at the arms that were wrapped tightly around his face. "let me go, nigga! what the fuck!?" he exclaimed, only to be pushed back by semir.

the man in the driver seat smirked at where the little push that he gave his friend got him. he landed right in the lightskins lap, who seemed slightly bothered.  

"semir ima fuck you up, worda bro! who the fuck even is thi-." 

just then, like a movie or some shit, the masked man removed his nike ski max. he shook his dreads briefly before looking up at nasir. Naz's eyes expanded for a second as he realized he was sitting on jayklickin's lap. 

as much as naz hated even thinking about it, jay was a long time crush of his. A forbidden one at that, for obvious reasons. 

nazzy whipped his head around to the front of the car, ready to cuss semir out like there was no tomorrow but semir nor his date weren't anywhere to be found. he sighed, looking back at jay who looked uncomfortable, though his face was red. 

'i see who's not doing the fucking tonight.' nasir thought with a small smirk on his face.

"let's go, jay."