𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐒 ; 𝐦+𝐭

*the product of a spooky season special (: *

DEDICATED TO MY BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, SEXY GIRLFRIEND @BLKHRTSS-

i love her forever nd she know ima eat tf out her pussy when I see her 😄 

Taylor woke up, immediately smiling at the dream she had. In the dream, her girlfriend had flew all the way from her state to come see Taylor alllll the way in her state. The girl was so excited because clearly if she had dream about it that's God's way of telling her it's gonna happen!

"Ma..why you cheesing?" 

Taylor's eyes widened hearing the female voice come from next to her, not knowing who it was. She decided against looking at the bitch knowing Kay would murder her for even looking at her. She already let the girl sleep next to her, she refused to make eye contact. 

Taylor dropped her head in her hands sighing. "No No No, you have to go. I'm not sure what activities we participated in but I hated them all and I have a girlfriend so you need to leave."

Then she heard laughing. And she snapped her neck towards her so fast because no she did not just laugh. Wasn't shit funny and Taylor will be flying her girl out so she can beat her ass! 

But in reality, it was her girl who was laughing! Taylor flopped on her, cheesing and squealing like a little kid. "Bae, you're here! In Ohio, with meeee!" She sat up on her lap dancing, before leaning down putting kisses all on her face. "I love you so much Kay, please sit on my face" She pleaded, with her best puppy dog eyes. Taylor believed she was damn near cuter than a puppy and asap rocky combined dawg, she gotta say yes.

"No lil girl, get off me." 

Taylor slapped her hand over her mouth.  Forcing herself to drop a couple tears, whining. "You said you hate my stupid black monkey ass and you wish you never wanted me? I said wowwww." she wiped her tears , rolling her eyes. 

"I hate it here! All you do is be mean to me kay! Am I not good enough? Are you letting someone else eat you out? Oh my god, what Drake said? WHO DO YOU FUCK IN THE CIT-" Kay mushed Taylor's head. 

"It's too early for all that yelling ma, ya accent is so strong.." Kay muttered, pulling Taylor down so they were in a cuddling position. "Just go back to sleep or sum.."

"Ma ion appreciate how you just babied and bitched me like that."

"Taylor I'm not gon tell you again."

"Yes Ma'am.."

   *First part was so goofy but im in my bag with this next part I swear*

The next time Taylor woke up it was 11:30 am and Kay's head was resting on her chest.

The girl smiled goofily as she played with all of Kay's facial features. She smoothed Kay's eyebrows, ran her nose down the bridge of her girl's nose, she rubbed across her lips before placing a kiss on them. Then, she moved her fingers from her lips to her ear, playing with the lobe until the girl woke up.