𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄 ; 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐡

KR and Ta were laying in bed, watching P-valley together. P-valley was one of those shows where there was bullshit every episode and Kyle was one of those niggas who let it get to him every time as if it wasn't a show. 

"Oh nah, Mercedes momma finna blow mines. I needa break" KR said, throwing the remote down before storming off to the kitchen. Tata laughed, secretly recording his little outburst. As the boy watched the video back he admired how good Kyle looked when he was angry. 

'I need this nigga mad at ME so he can fuck me up for real. 

The thought of Kyle grabbing him up was real exciting to him. And if he needed to act up to get some act right then so be it.

He mentally smirked as the taller man walked back in the room with two water bottles. As Kyle got settled back in bed he snatched one of the water bottles out his hand, downing it.

"Nigga how you know that was for you?" Kyle said with a 'Nigga fuck is you doing?' typa face. The amount of niggatry in Tata's actions just now was crazy. 

"Cause what the fuck you need two waters for? Stop asking dumbass questions, bro." Ta said with a faked attitude, scrunching up his face. 

"Maybe I was gon' water the plants with one, you don't know my thoughts." Kyle tried not to snap on on the smaller. Ta knew he had slight anger issues but was still trying him.  

"Bruh Kyle just shut the fuck up, this why Dee do it bett-" He was cut of by a large hand grabbing him by his throat, applying pressure. 

"Zaire quit fucking playing wit me. You know I be trynna keep my shit under control for you, but you fuckin' wit me." Kyle made direct eye contact with Zaire, waiting for some type of apology or a sign that Ta would get it together.

Ta hesitated for a whole, feeling himself get wetter at the way Kyle intensely stared at him. "...I'm sorry KR." 

Kyle searched his eyes for any remorse but he couldn't find any. Zaire was really playing with his whole bop. 

"Fuck that, I want you face down ass up right now." Kyle demanded releasing the grip on the smaller boys neck, allowing him to get into position.  

                                                                                         ----

"Arch yo back some more." Kyle mumbled placing a hand on Zaire's back. 

Once Ta was fully arched, Kyle slammed into him all at once. He let out a low groan as the boy below him screamed out.

"uh uh don't start that screaming shit now, take this dick." Kyle placed a hand on the back of Zaire's neck, pushing his head down onto the bed. "Wa-wait! tooo mu auh! Too much" Zaire struggled to take all 10 inches of Kyle's dick. 

"See this is what happens to attention seeking bitches. That's what you wanted right, some fucking attention?" Kyle grabbed Zaire's arms pinning them behind his back as the boy tried to scoot away. 

"I-uh! N- It's sooo big!" Zaire babbled, gripping onto the sheets. 

"Mmhm..you sorry?" KR questioned, punching the younger's back in order to deepen his arch. "Ye-fuck! Yesss I'm sorry daddy!"

Zaire whimpered when Kyle smacked his ass, telling him "Stop fucking cussing, good bitches don't cuss. You wanna be a good bitch for daddy right?" 

Zaire's eyes rolled back as he struggled to respond. His mind going blank, nothing else mattered except for the pleasure he felt. Kyle grabbed Zaire by the front of his neck, pulling him up so they were chest to back. "Use your fucking words Zaire." Kyle whispered in his ear as he placed hickies all along the boy's neck. 

"ughh- mm yes-! I wan- I wanna be good for daddy!" Zaire moaned, his eyes crossing as he felt his orgasm approach. 

Kyle groaned, feeling Zaire tighten around him. "Fuck.. H-hold that shit pa." Kyle let go of Zaire's neck, Zaire falling limp, before pounding into him harder than before. "You love me baby?" Kyle grunted, holding onto Zaire's waist as he slammed into his spot every time. 

Zaire screamed Kyle's name over and over, looking for something to hold onto. "AH- Yes I lovee you daddy- mm! Please lemme cum daddy! por favor papi- uhhm- por favor!" 

"I love you too pa, now make a mess on daddies dick." 

Zaire let out a series of foreign sounds, legs shaking as he started to release. Kyle smiled in awe as his dick was painted a pretty white, the sight being enough to make him release deep inside of Zaire before pulling out.

                                                                                                 ---

Zaire smiled, feeding Kyle a strawberry. Kyle chuckled as he ate the strawberry before pulling Zaire in for a kiss by his neck. "Backshots got you acting like a sweetheart now huh? What happened to that energy you had before?" Kyle questioned, smiling goofily. 

Zaire giggled before responding "Shut up Kylee."

Kyle playfully rolled his eyes, rubbing circles on Zaire's back. "Watch it lil nigga, remember what happened last time you tried that 'shut up' shit with me" 

I LOVE BAEE SO MUCHHHHHHH OMGGGG 

also, plaqueboymax x rage oneshot next, then some straight shit with nelson ; no fluff bcs he's a minor, then i'll probably drop the first chapter to the plaqueboymax fic. 

P.S. LOOK AT MY CONVERSATIONS THINGY ON MY PROFILE, HELP A SISTA OUT FR