𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒; 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐱𝐭𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫

*the product of me js loving them, nd that one stream they did !*

" 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 "

" bro christopher, turn this shit down bro. " max yelled down the hallway from his place in the kitchen . the couple were in the process of moving together, but in the meantime they stayed at the amp house and occasionally in jersey if max's parents were up for company.

the two had only been officially together for two months but they've "had something going on" for about five months. 

christopher let out a loud sigh before stomping back in the kitchen to turn down "This Christmas" by chris brown. he fake swung on max, starting a mini fight between the two. max screamed when he was lifted off the ground and thrown over his boyfriends shoulder.

the two momentarily forgot about the irl stream that was watching them as they wrestled each other on the floor. chris flipped the two so that he was on top of max, delivering soft punches to his face.

chat was filled of supporters spamming things like 

"gay ass niggas."

"f̶a̶g̶s̶s̶s̶ ᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᵈᵉˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒᵈᵉʳᵃᵗᵒʳ"

"nah they kinda cute.. i guess."

"ZEST FESTTT"

max giggled as he tried to push his playful boyfriend off of him, to no avail. "move you big ass nigga!" he exclaimed, chris poking and punching wherever. chris laughed, kissing max's forehead before climbing off of him. max wiped the kiss off his now slightly wet forehead, only making chris laugh once again. "don't wipe my kisses off nigga!" he demanded, pushing max in his shoulder.

"or what?" the smaller sassed back, walking towards the kitchen while Alan followed with the camera. "or else i'll pour water on your hairline and watch the paint run down your face."

max smacked his lips, turning around to face chris. "you not sleeping with me tonight nigga." he deadpanned, starting to wash his hands as chris made a very shocked face behind him. "wait bae! you're joking right?!" he exclaimed, waving his arms around in despair. max only shook his head with a bored look, shrugging the tall man off when he tried to hug him from behind.

"max i'll order you cookie connect bruh.." chris said, an expecting look on his face. max whipped around, a big smile on his face. "you for real?!" chris bought the boy everything but cookie connect. he said max ate way too much of it already.