𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐌𝐏𝐇 ; 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐲

*The product of Silky's question to Yuri from the latest stream.*

----

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘮 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 100 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳?"

----

Silky stared down at the short ginger haired boy who stood awkwardly in his doorway. "You arguing wit' ya bitch again, gang?" Silky asked in disbelief, seeing as this was the 4th time again this week. Max nodded, looking down his feet. Silky shook his head and stepped to the side in order to give the boy room to step in. Max walked in, heading straight for Silky's room as he's been doing for months.

Silky followed behind slowly, dragging a hand down his face. Once they made it to Silky's room he carefully closed the door, careful to not slam it. He then sat down next to Max on the bed who was purposely not looking at him. Silky scoffed, "You childish bruh." He grabbed Max's chin, forcing eye contact. "You already know what I'm finna say so why you trynna avoid the conversation."

Max sniffled, shrugging his shoulders. Hearing the same thing over from Silky wasn't pleasant because it made him feel dumb for not being able to leave the girl, yet he never stopped coming to Silky night after night. "Shrugging ain't gon' do it for me muddy, use ya words please." Silky spoke softly, with a stern undertone." Max hesitated before he blurted his words out. "She found out I don't have a dick!" 

Silky jerked his head back, bewildered. "Wait wait wait- I ain't judging you at all but what?"

Max let out a shaky breath before explaining shortly. "I'm intersex and ion got no dick, I got a whole ass pussy." Max spoke, looking around Silky's room again. Silky smacked his lips, pulling Max back by his dreads. This resulted in Max's chest being against Silky's chest as Silky wrapped a hand around the boy's neck. "What I told you about that looking away shit? Matter fact, meet me in the car. I'ma get ya mind off all this shit." Silky said, getting up and walking out without another word. 

Max sat there for about a minuet before scrambling up and following behind Silky.

----

Max cheesed in the passenger seat of Silky's BMW M5 with the man's right hand gripping his thigh. "So tell me why you got such a hard time doing what I ask of you?" Max was asked, making his smile falter a bit.

"Mmm.. I don't know." Max mumbled, chewing on his bottom lip. Silky sped up, now hitting 96 MPH as he gripped Max's thigh tighter. "Tighten up Max, I need a better answer than that." Silky gritted through his teeth, his irritation clear. Max looked over, mugging Silky's side profile. "I told you I don't know nigga!" Max exclaimed, whipping his head back around to face straight ahead. He felt the car sped up as Silky put more pressure on the gas pedal.