𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

*js a very short alternative ending.*

"Fuck- Jace take that shit out!" Namil reached back attempting to push Jace away. "Bitch don't touch me, are you dumb?" Jace slapped Namil's hand away. Namil let out a high pitch moan as the older stroked deeper into him, hitting Namil's spot. "Look at you screaming and shit, coulda sworn you said I wasn't on shit." Jace chuckled. He started abusing Namil's spot, listening to the boys moans and screams like it was music to his ears. "Fix yo arch, dummy." Jace mumbled, punching Namil's back in. "Jace, it's so bi-"

" Namil shut up, i don't wanna hear nun but you screaming my name." Jace was growing tired of all of Namil's talking. It's not like Namil was saying shit he didn't already know. "But Jacee, it's so biggg!" Namil moaned, his eyes rolling back from the pleasure of getting his shit beat up. But his pleasure soon ended when he felt his new found lover slide out of him, making him whine and pout. "Here yo ass go bein a lil baby, don't worry though" Jace  ordered the younger to turn around and Namil complied of course. As Namil turned around to face Jace he was met with the mans dick instead.

 "You bet not bite my shit." was the last thing Namil heard before Jace was grabbing his head and shoving his dick down his throat in one quick motion. Namil honestly loved the roughness Jace handled him with. Tasting his own juices on Jace's dick made his eyes roll back as he started to bop his head up on down, licking around the slit when he got to the top. Jace groaned as Namil made direct eye contact with him while topping him off. "Fuck, just like that, you doing real good" Jace took hold of the boy's hair, pushing his head down further so that Namil was deepthroating him. "You gon swallow my cum Namil?" Jace questioned, already predicting the answer. 

He smiled as his prediction was proven correct by Namil nodding, still making eye contact with Jace. "Mm, you a good lil slut." Namil showed his appreciation for the compliment by deepthroating Jace until he eventually came, which Namil swallowed. Jace pulled out of his mouth kneeling down to be face to face with the boy. "You love my dick Namil?"

"I think I'm addicted daddy." Namil muttered, the exhaustion evident. Jace smirked at the nickname before picking Namil up bridal style. "C'mon lil baby, we gotta get washed up" Jace said carrying Namil towards the connected bathroom. 

"But I didnt get to cum, that's not fair" Namil frowned in disapproval. Jace chuckled at Namil's childish antics. "You was talking hot as fuck before i fucked you, why would I let you cum?"

Nunu's A/N:

OH SHE GETTIN NEAKY, WHERE SHE FROM ?? 😈😈😏😏💯💯

anddd who ya'll wanna see in the next oneshot? TELL ME NOW