Epilogue

Epilogue

Moving to New York has been the best decision I've ever made. Yes, it was really hard for me to leave my parents back in California but I'm still going to visit them often.

My life started to get better here. I reconnected with my cousin, Nick. I was able to have friends, REAL friends, Karrie, Marian and Amanda; but most of all I reunited with my best friend, Max. He was the person who was there for me when I was in pain. And I can proudly say that he is my boyfriend now. Just calling him my boyfriend makes my heart flutter.

Max and I just had our first date and I think there will be more to come. I'm sure there will be ups and downs, but that's part of being in a relationship. I'm just enjoying this moment with him until the end.

I'm gonna tell my friends soon about us because it's really hard keeping something from the three of them. I can just imagine their faces when that happens.

What I've learnt is when you are at your weakest, there will be someone who will be there and help you. And don't worry because life is a wheel. Sometimes you are at the bottom where there are obstacles and struggles but you will always go up to the top where you become happy and contented.

And for me, Max helped me get to the top. My hero, my best friend, my boy friend, my soulmate, my prince charming, He's the reason for all of this. And I am truly lucky to be with him.

Nothing can be better than this point of my life (unless I get to start a family with Max then that will be best). No more bullying, no more trust issues, no more loner me. Especially now that I am with the person that I am in love with.

**********

A/N

Hey peeps this will be the last update for this story.

I made this short on purpose sorry :(( and made no sense.

The reason why I'm ending this is because I don't have time for it anymore and I also don't have any ideas left.

I started this story when I was 12? ish? Idk
And I know how embarrassing this story is but this was what 12 year old me was thinking and I'm proud of non teen me that I had the guts to write this story and post it on wattpad.

I mean 12 year old Dani was able to reach 13k reads?!?! I never even for a second thought of that. Never in my life that I would think of getting this much reads my goal was only about 500 but it reached beyond my expectations and i mean BEYOND expectations.

Thank you to everyone who read this story even if it's crap haha

I think I will be starting a new story on another account. It might be a 5sos fanfic or just a ordinary romantic fiction idk yet I'm still thinking.

I thank all the people and who read the story til the end

You guys have no idea how happy you've made me

Until the next story!

Bye!

-Dani