Chapter 11 - Tour

Chapter 11: Tour

I took a shower, dressed up and hurried out my apartment. Max told me to meet him at the bench near the building for the tour. I still can't believe that a celebrity will give me a tour in New York. Good thing he was still not there. I don't want to be late.

I was wearing a purple shirt with my black hoodie. A pair of skinny jeans and my new pair of black boots.

I plugged my earphones through my IPod and listened to 'Give Me Love' by Ed Sheeran.

Suddenly, something was covering my eyes. All I can see was darkness. I held the thing that was covering my eyesight. It was 2 warm hands. I removed them from my eyes and turned around. It was Max. We laughed together.

"Hi" I said shyly.

"Hey baby! You look amazing" he said.

I thanked him. "You also look amazing" He was wearing a navy blue shirt and a long sleeved checkard. A pair of pants and rubber shoes. Of course his fedora was on his head.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. I stood up and said, "So where are we going?"

We started walking through the sidewalk "It's a surprise" he grinned at me. I punched his arm playfully.

We went to a stroll in park and sat near a fountain.

"Wow, New York is so amazing" I said.

He said "Hhmm...hmm" in response which means yes. He LAID his head on my shoulder. I didn't move because I didn't want to disturb his comfortable place.

My stomach started rumbling. I didn't eat breakfast so I'm guessing I'm really hungry.

Max slowly put his head up. "Hey come on. I'm starving" Well, we feel the same. We're both starving.

We ate at a restaurant called Avenetto. He ordered pasta and pizza. The pasta was a lot so we got to share it in 2 plates. We talked and laughed about random things. It's like I met him from somewhere. It's like I saw him before. I just can't remember when or where. His laugh is so familiar.

We went out of the restaurant. Our lunch was wonderful. I loved it. We stopped at a candy store.

"I'll pay for whatever she wants" Max told the saleslady.

"No need Max, I can pay for my own" I said.

"No, no... I insist" he smiled, figuring out that he'd won.

I took some gum and chewy candy. He got some chocolates.

"Thank you Max this was the best tour ever" I hugged him. He chuckled and hugged back. We sat on the grass and leaned against a tree while eating the candy that we just bought.

It started to rain and we just stayed under the tree. We were chasing each other. We were laughing and having so much fun under the rain. We were soaking wet. Eveyone was staring at us when we got back to the building. But we didn't care. We were in front of my apartment door.

"Thank you Max. I had so much fun" I hugged him and he instantly hugged back.

"Anything for my friends" we released each other.

"I need to take a shower. Bye" I went inside my apartment.

"Yah me too. Bye" he went back to his apartment.

Today was the best day of my life. I was so happy the whole night. I took a long hot shower, dressed in my PJ's. As I was on my way to bed, I got a text from Nick:

"Hey Taylor, do you want to come with us to our new studio? I can pick you up at 9 tomorrow morning"

I replied a simple "K" because I was so exhausted. I then went to bed.

____________________

Hi!!

Max Schneider's cover of Give Me Love on the right..

One of my favorite songs...

GTG

-Dani

XD