Chapter 3 - Is It You?

Chapter 3: Is It You?

We landed in New York earlier than we were supposed to... Thank God!! If I stayed longer, I would have been puking by then... Eww..

"WOAH" I told myself while in a cab heading off to my apartment. I had a lot of bags to carry but fortunately they had an elevator. I paid for the ride, walked to the lobby and waited for the elevator to open.

When I got to my room, I dropped my bags over the couch. It didn't really look like an apartment at all. I loved it so much.. I checked the room inside and saw a mirror..

Honestly, I'm really not used to my new look. But I got to live with it.

It was 2 months before school starts. "I've got to explore this whole city before school starts" I thought.

"I'll just go for a quick walk outside then I'll go back here to fix my things later" I whispered.

I took a map, my phone, my keys and went out of the apartment.

I really love the New York City breeze.. It makes me giggle...

**********

I was looking for Starbucks Coffee but it was not in the map. I thought of asking for directions. I saw a man sitting on a bench. He was wearing a black fedora and sunglasses on. A leather jacket, a pair of gray pants and rubber shoes.

"Uhm... Excuse me... Are you from around here?" I asked shyly.

"Oh yes. Yes I am" His voice, deep.

"Do you know where the nearest Starbucks is?"

"Its just right around the corner"

"Oh thank you so much!" I said with a smile.

I obeyed what he said and saw the Starbucks Coffee sign. I went inside the store and ordered a Chocolate Chip Cream and sat down unto the booth. It was such a fun day. I checked my phone and it was almost 5:00pm. I should better be going. I've got a lot of unpacking to do.

__________________

Wassap!???! Updated the next day ☺

I've got 8 reads!!!

I'm over acting.... hahahah

Sorry..

No one is comenting....

Please comment... ☺

-Dani