Chapter 20 - Understand

Chapter 20: Understand

{Taylor's POV}

I stayed in my apartment for the whole week, crying, thinking about the 2 boys who has a crush on me. I was going nuts. I didn't know what to do. I didn't go to school, didn't go outside and didn't talk to anyone. Why should it be like this? It was better when we were all just friends, but now they think of me as more than friends. I want everything to go back to normal but I believe it won't happen.

I checked my phone, it was 5 in the afternoon. I've got 13 messages, 5 from Jason and 8 from Max. I also received 12 missed calls, all from Jason and Max. I didn't even bother to read their messages.

I kinda have 2 plans, but I'm not sure of it yet. Plan A is I'm going to stay in this room forever. Plan B is that I'm going back to California. If I go back, I won't have to see Max and Jason. What should I pick?

I logged into twitter. I've got an interaction that says 'Amanda Corvera started following you' so I followed back. I sent her a direct message:

{T for Taylor

A for Amanda}

T: Hey, you on?

A: Yup, why didn't you go to school?

T: Long story, I'll tell it to you when we meet

A: Kk, so, What's up?

T: Well, I'm going to tell a situation and please answer it in full honesty okay?

A: Okay =)

T: Well, for example, 2 boys has a crush on you, they think of you as the 'girl of their dreams' and stuff. But you only like them as friends. You don't think of them as more than friends. What would you do?

A: I would tell them how I really feel. I would talk to them sincerely and say that I'm really sorry. I'll tell them now so it won't keep their hopes up.

T: But that will break their hearts right?

A: Yes, it will, but that is the right thing to do. You better tell them. I know they will understand

T: Thank you so much Amanda!!! I'm so glad that I have a friend like you. You always know what to say ♥

A: I'm so lucky that you're my friend!!! =)

I shut down my laptop and unlocked my phone. I read the messages that Jason sent me.

From: Jason

'Hey Marie, I'm sorry about what I told you at Amanda's party I didn't mean to hurt you and make you run away. Please forgive me'

'Hey Marie, please text me if you're okay'

'I'm worried sick about you, please pick up'

'Please forgive me, I'll try to make it up to you'

'Please don't tell me you didn't go to class because of me... I'm so so sorry... Now I feel guilty :('

I replied:

'Hi, sorry I didn't reply to any of your text... I just needed time to think. I'm okay, I just stayed in my apartment for the whole week... We need to talk... Meet me later at Starbucks'

After a few minutes, I received a text from him:

'I'm glad you're okay, I'm on my way... See you =)'

I took a quick shower and dressed up. I wore a gray shirt, black skinny jeans and gray boots. I grabbed my black hoodie, phone, keys and went out. I locked my door and went straight to the elevator. I made my way out of the building. I missed the cold breeze of New York. I haven't felt it in a week. I sighed and went to Starbucks.