Chapter 24 - Here It Goes

Chapter 24: Here It Goes

"Wanna hangout today?" I heard Amanda say through the phone. It's Thursday, so I don't have much to do.

"Yah sure, sounds fun" I said.

"Pick you up at 9?" she asked. "Great"

"Bye" The line went off.

**********

I sat on a bench, patiently waiting for Amanda. I plugged my earphones to my IPod and listened to 'Love Somebody' by Maroon 5.

I saw a couple that were walking down the sidewalk. Their hands were interwind against each other and it seemed that they're both happy with each other's company. It's so amazing how they look at each other. You can really tell that they're madly in love with each other.

I sighed contently when a car pulled in front of me. I put my earphones back in my bag and stood up. I opened the back door of the car and went inside. "Hey guys!" I greeted them all, closing the door. "Hi" Marian hugged me. "Hey!" Karrie smiled. "Hey Tay" Amanda greeted and everyone giggled. Amanda was seated the driver's, Karrie on the passenger's and, Marian and I on the back seat. We were listening to the songs from the radio. "Tonight let's get some, And live while we're young" we screamed on top of our lungs. We arrived to the place and so, Amanda parked the car. Amanda and Karrie squealed when we entered the mall. They obviously love shopping. We went inside some stores like Forever 21 and Penshoppe.We ate lunch in Subway and talked, just having a girls day. "So girls, Karrie and I are planning a beach party" Amanda said when she finished her food. Marian squealed in excitement. "Totally yes!" she was clapping her hands while giggling her butt off the seat. Amanda and Karrie looked at me. "What?" I said innocently. "Do you want to have a beach party?" Karrie explained with all eyes on me. "Well, I say, let's go for it?" I said. Amanda and Karrie squealed while getting High 5's from each other. "Oh yeah, you can bring Max if you want" Karrie smirked. "Haha, very funny" I rolled my eyes lovingly.

**********

After hours of walking in the mall, we all agreed to go home. We went inside of Amanda's car, heading to my apartment. "So girls, don't forget the beach party on Friday next week okay?" Amanda reminded us all. "Okay" Karrie, Marian and I said at the same time. We arrived to my apartment. "Bye guys" I grinned and went out of the car. I went inside the building, took the elevator and grabbed my keys. Before I entered my apartment, there was a blue note that posted on my door. I slowly took it and it read:

~Follow the signs, I'll be waiting for you~

This just might be a prank. No, I won't go... But what if it's really important? Hmm... Maybe, I should go..

I brought the note with me and headed out. I went outside the building and saw an arrow, posted on a lamppost, it was pointing to the right . I immediately took it and another note was there:

~Just trust me on this~

I smiled at the note, but who could this be? I still have no idea who this is. Is it a boy or a girl? Do I know this person? Are we close? All I have to do is find out.

I followed the sign it was pointing to. I searched for the next sign which was not too far away from the first one. The sign was sticked on a vase and has a rose in it.

~The rose is for you, bring it on your way here~

I glady took the rose and smelled it like I always do when I see flowers. I don't know this guy, but I'm pretty sure that he/she is a sweet person. The arrow was pointing to the right, which means I'm on the right track.

I searched for the next sign, it was posted on a gray wall, at the back of the sign read:

~You're almost there, just take the staircase~