Chapter 23 - Guest

Chapter 23: Guest

"Sorry, I-I" I sighed. "It's just that, there a lot of reasons why we can't be together.. And one of them is that.. I don't want to lose you as my best friend.. Cause when we breakup, we won't able to bring our friendship back.."

"I won't let that happen Taylor, I like you and only you" his eyes were staring at mine.

"Okay, I believe you.. But maybe not today anytime sooner" I said.

"I'll wait" he nodded.

"Let's go home?" I suggested. I really missed being in my apartment, near to Max.

"Let's go" he carried me bridal style. I giggled as he carried me down the stairs.

**********

Dance class today. I saw Amanda playing with her phone.

"Hi" I sat down beside her.

"Hi!" she exclamed.

Amanda is an amazing person. She's kind, pretty, and loves her friends so much. She'll give you advice whenever you need to. I'm so glad to have friend like her.

We were chatting about the places you can see in Chicago. I imagine everything Amanda said about Chicago. She misses Chicago a lot.

I was so focused on what Amanda was saying, I didn't even realize that our teacher was already there.

"Okay everyone," I heard Ms. Miller say "Today, we're going to have a special guest"

Who could it be? Maybe Austin Mahone? Demi Lovato? Ariana Grande?

"Max Schneider" Ms. Miller pointed at the person at the door. Everyone cheered except me. I was so surprised but I hid it with a soft grin. What is he doing here?

"Hey baby! It's an honor to be here" he said with a soft chuckle. Hey waved at everyone, which made every girl scream out loud.

"OMG! Max is here to see you!" Amnda shouted quietly. I covered my hand against her mouth. "Shh" I said.

As soon as everyone calmed down, I tried my best to hide myself from Max. He NEVER saw me dance. I was just too shy.

"Okay, everyone, settle down now... Max will entertain you guys later" Ms. Miller prepared the audio "So, let's start"

We were going to perform as a group. My groupmates were Amanda, Jason and 2 other guys. We were performing last. Max will have to see me dance. Oh no! Max was trying to find me. But here comes our dance. Max's grin grew wider when he saw me. I couldn't help but return a small smile. Amanda bumped my elbow, telling me that Max was staring at me. I took a deep breath as the music started.

I gave everything I've got. It's basically because I love dancing. I forget that a lot of people are watching me bacause I'm so focused in dancing. I feel it.

As soon as we finished performing, everyone cheered and we went back to our seats. Max stood up and sat down next to me.

"Hey" Max said as he made himself comfortable in his seat.

"Hi, so what are you doing here? You should be in singing class right?" I asked.

"You dance real good Taylor, I haven't seen you dance before. You were so amazing" he said. I furrowed my eyebrows "Don't change the subject, Max"

"Well... someone texted me that we were not going to have singing class today because our teacher was sick" he said "So instead of staying at home, I wanted to see you" he added.

I talked to my groupmates and Max was listening, suddenly I heard the sound of a flash. I turned to see where it came from. Amanda captured of a stolen pic of Max and the group. I giggled when I heard Max say, "Amanda, can you please send me that pic?"

"Okay sure!" Amanda gladly said. Max took out his phone and waited for Amanda to send the pic to him. After a couple of seconds, Max received the photo and posted it on Instagram. His description was:

'Hanging out with these dancers... Totally awesome!! #SupahDupahDope'

Comments suddenly bursted out of that pic, some of them read...'I also love dancing!! ♥' , 'Max looks great even in a stolen shot!!' and 'Who's the girl beside Max? She's really pretty'

Ms. Miller dismissed us and everyone went to Max to get Fan Signs. Max settled on a chair with a table beside. I stayed inside of the classroom to change my clothes and fix my things. Amanda already left because she had some errands to do with her mom. I was the only one left in the room, so I was responsible for switching the lights off.

I was heading home. I'm sure there are a lot of people who wants a fan sign from Max. If I wait for him, it would be boring and stuff. And I also don't want him to worry about me. I can go home by myself.

I suddenly heard the steps of someone running. It became louder and louder until I saw someone beside me.

"Hey" he said. The person came out to be Max.

"I thought you still have fan signs to make" I said.

"I really love my fans and making fan signs for them and all.. But I wanted to hangout with you.."

"Oh.. Okay" I ran my hand through my hair.

"I'm sure your exhausted, but does lunch sound good?" he asked as we walked out of school.

"Yup" I said, popping the 'p'.

**********

Everyday, I fall deeper in love with Max, he's just amazing, but I got to control my feelings. I don't trust just anyone. And Max is famous, mostly all of the famous people cheat on their girlfriends or boyfriends... I don't want to be heartbroken.

We ate lunch and went to the mall. Those simple moments that we spend together makes it so special with him. He makes everything more exciting. There wouldn't be a time that you'll be tired of his laugh. It's like music when you hear it. It would also make you giggle.

He's just so perfect.

____________________

Hey baby!!

How are ya?

ONE: ;-)

I'm sorry guys... I know you would probably hate me because I didn't update last Sunday.. I'm so so so sorry... Blame school.. :P ... I may be the worst in updating...

TWO: ♡

Did you guys see the cover of 'Max and The Babes' of WANT YOU BACK by Jackson 5???... They nailed it real good.. It's now my new favorite cover of Max =)

THREE: x)

Why does my head hurt so bad?! I can't make a story well.. Ugh...

FOUR: :D

I'll update within 2 weeks... MAYBE... (there's a big MAYBE)

FIVE: ;)

I dedicated this chapter to Tianna a.k.a. Maxismybby

SIX: :1

Have a lot of problems... School, haters and some other stuff... They're causing me to update late.. I hate my club!!!

SEVEN:

Sorry for the long A/N...

Love ya guys!!!

Bye Baby!!

-Dani