Chapter 1 - Ugly Nerd to Pretty Girl

Chapter 1: Ugly Nerd to Pretty Girl

My name is Taylor Marie White. I used to study at a middle school in California. I am a nerd back then. I used to wear braces and glasses. To tell you honestly, I had no friends. Not even a single one. Everyone used to bully and make fun of me. Of course I felt so, so miserable.

Well, that happened since I was 10. And I'm 17 now.

I'm a nerd. I can say I'm pretty smart. I skipped 2 grade levels and I'll be in college this coming August. My parents told me to study in New York alone. It's for me to learn independence. A few days before I was scheduled to leave however, my mom told me to undergo a makeover. And I was like "WHAT?!?" I'm really not into make-up and other girly stuff. I thought about it and sighed.

"Okay.... Fine, I'll do it... And its because I love you"

My mom had a huge grin on her face. "Thank you sweetie!!"

So currently, I'm in the parlor. The stylist was looking at me from head to toe. "We've got a lot of work to do" she told the other stylists. They told me to wear contact lenses instead of glasses and they said that I don't need braces anymore because my teeth are perfectly fine.

They washed away all my pimples or at least tried to, they straightened my hair, and layered it. And finally my nails were done.

I really wanted to see myself so I looked for a mirror. I took a deep breath and I gently stepped in front of it. My long hair is brown in color, my eyes are light blue, my nails were the perfect shade of purple, my favorite color.

"WOW!" ... that was all that came out off my mouth...

___________________

{Author's update}

Hi...

I hoped you liked it

Its my very first story

You can expect Max on Chapter 4 or 5

Don't worry

Everything will be okay

Please comment and tell me what you think...

Thank you!!!