Chapter 28 - Telling Them

Chapter 28: Telling Them

I woke up with an empty bed. I was cuddling with a pillow instead of a Max. I moved to a sitting position and looked around. I was still wearing Max's clothes. And still in Max's bed. I love his clothes so much. It smells like him and made my slumber peaceful. I stretched my arms up high and got out of Max's bed. I went out and smelled the scent of breakfast.

"Good Morning, Beautiful" I heard Max say. He must've heard me get out of his room.

"Morning" I rubbed my eyes and yawned cutely. I sat on one of the chairs of his dining table and rested my head on my hand.

"Hmm.. it smells good.." I giggled, enjoying the delicious scent of his cooking.

He chuckled, placing an egg and 2 pieces of bacon on my plate. He also put some on his plate and started biting his bacon.

I moaned "This is delicious... I didn't know you can cook"

"I learned it all from my mom.. She's the best cook I know"

We both laughed.

**********

I took a shower. Sometimes, I imagine that I live here in the shower, Forever with the hot water that's flowing and touches my skin. I got out of the bathroom, then choosing clothes to wear. My phone started ringing so I hurried dressing up and answering my phone.

"Hey mom" I said while combing my hair.

"Hey sweetie!" I heard my mom say "I was wondering if you wanted to visit here, you know like, staying here for a couple of weeks"

"Okay mom, sounds great.. I'll think about it" I grinned.

"Okay.. Who's.. Who's the guy I was talking to the other day?" my mom asked out of nowhere. I felt my cheeks burning up, she remembered him. How could she remember him? Ugh..

"He's..... He's umm.." I was so nervous in telling her "He's my.." I sighed "boyfriend" I finally said it.

I just heard total silence, I thought that the line died.

"Hello? Mom? Are you still there?" I asked.

"Are you serious? Really? I knew it! For the first time my baby girl has a boyfriend! I can't wait to see him!" She exclaimed.

I giggled, my mom can be like a teenager sometimes. I then heard shuffling at the end of the line.

"How's my baby girl doing?" I heard a low voice that seems very familiar to me. Wait.. I know that voice...

"DADDY!" I screamed, like a little girl who had a doll for a present.

We both laughed. "I'm doing fine dad, just missing my parents so much" I said.

"We miss you too" My dad told me. "Your mom told me that you already have a boyfriend" he then became serious.

"Yes, dad"

"Is he good to you? Is he a nice guy?" he asked these questions and a lot more, you wouldn't want to know.

"Yes, dad.. Don't worry, he's a very nice guy.. I'm sure you'll like him" I smiled at the memories I had with Max. Not sex or anything, I'm still a virgin, just the times we spend together. The thought of him makes my day brighter.

".. safe because we love you" my dad was saying something. I totally spaced out and I didn't get to understand what my dad said.

"Don't worry about me dad, I can handle myself" I told him.

"Okay, we need to go now, bye sweetie! We love you!" My mom suddenly said.

"I love you too! Bye!" after that, the line died.

____________________

Hi!

ONE: -_-

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorry guys for not updating for like 3 weeks and this chapter is too short... You guys have no idea how bad that makes me feel... It really breaks my heart... A lot of people are counting on me ... Maybe like 4,000+ people... But don't worry guys... I will never ever forget this story...

TWO: O.O

Did you guys see Miley Cyrus' new music video which is 'Wrecking Ball'... It's really an amazing song... It's actually stuck in my head... But when I saw the music video, I was like, 'What happened to Miley? She gone mad?!" I don't know guys... What do you think? Comment below :)

THREE: :P

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MAX'S ALBUM TO COME OUT! I'M SO EXCITED! ARE YOU GUYS TOO?

Bye!

-Dani

>v<