Chapter 21 - Sleepover

Chapter 21: Sleepover

"I won't be home until tomorrow. The girls invited me to a sleepover" I told Max. I packed the things I needed for the sleepover. I put them all in my purple Jansport backpack and was ready to leave.

"I'm sure you'll have a great time" he grinned.

"Amanda will be here any minute" we went outside my apartment. Max carried my bag for me. We both went down the elevator and out of the building. Amanda came a few minutes later. Max opened the back seat door for me.

"Hi Taylor, Hi Max!" Amanda said from the driver's seat.

"Hi" Max greeted back. I got in and Max placed my backpack beside me.

"Have fun you guys!" Max shut the door. I waved through the window. Max waved back and grinned at me as Amanda started driving. I leaned back.

"Hey" I began talking. "Hi" Amanda said, her eyes still on the road.

The ride was full of music. We were jamming with Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl City's Good Time.

We arrived at Karrie's house. Her house was huge. She had a 2 floored house, a pool and a backyard.

"Hey Karrie!" Amanda said when Karrie opened the door.

"Hi guys, come in" she beckoned us inside. Marian was already there, chillin' in the living room.

"Hey Marian" I sat down beside her.

"Hi Taylor!" she hugged me.

**********

"Amanda, truth or dare?" Karrie asked. We settled in a room. It was a huge room. It was perfect for 4 beds. I got the bed that was nearest to the windows, I just love admiring the view. We watched movies, ate dinner, talk about stuff. It was 9 pm and we're playing Truth or Dare.

"Dare" Amanda was confident with her answer.

"I dare you to mix Coke and Royal, then take a sip of it" Karrie said. Everyone chuckled at the idea.

"Eww.. That sounds gross but... I'll do it" Amanda took a can of Coke and Royal then pours them both on a cup. "Here it goes" she slowly sipped the drink.

"How does it taste?" Marian asked with a grin on her face.

"Yuck... It tastes awful.. I'm never gonna do that ever again" Amanda put away the cup. Everyone laughed.

"Okay, my turn" Amanda looked at me. "Taylor, truth or dare?"

"Truth" I said, I wasn't so sure of my answer.

"Okay, Taylor, do you have a crush on Max?" Amanda asked.

Marian and Karrie said "Oohhh... Yieee"

"No way! I don't have a crush on him!" I objected.

Amanda shot me an 'I DON'T BELIEVE YOU' look.

I sighed "I don't know... I just know that everytime we're not together, I miss him like crazy" I continued "Everytime he says something sweet or everytime I see him, he makes me blush and smile... It's like I always want to be with him, he makes my day"

"Taylor, you do have a crush on him" Amanda said.

"Those things you said proves it" Karrie explained.

"OMG! You guys are MU!" Marian was jumping in excitement.

"MU?" I asked.

"MU means Mutual Understanding... You both have a crush on each other" Amanda clarified.

"Awww... That's so sweet!!" Karrie said.

"But guys, please don't tell anyone, I don't want this to affect my grades. I came to New York for College and not for a boyfriend" I pleaded for them to promise. They all nodded.

**********

We were heading to the pool. I wore my long-sleeved rashguard and shorts. I never wore a bikini in my entire life. I really don't like it.

I jumped into the pool. The water was warm. It was so relaxing. Karrie jumped next, then Amanda and Marian. We were having a great time.

**********

"Bye Karrie! I had so much fun" I gave her a bear hug.

"Me too, Bye Taylor!" she said.

I went inside Amanda's car and we were on our way.

"I just can't believe that you like Max and he likes you back" Amanda giggled.

"I thought you already forgot about that" I said.

"How could I forget? That was the sweetest thing ever" Amanda pulled over my building.

"Bye Amanda!" I waved at her.

"Bye!" she waved back. I grabbed my backpack and went outside.

____________________

Hey!!

Taylor and Max are now MU!!

This chapter is short if you ask me

My head hurts like crazy

I'm getting a Migrane

Hope it ends..

Bye!!

-Dani

XD