Chapter 17 - New Friends

Chapter 17: New Friends

*After a couple of weeks*

School starts today. I got up 2 hours before 7. I've got enough time to get ready. I took a shower, blow dried my hair, dressed up and brushed my teeth.

I wore my favorite shirt, black leggings and my black Converse shoes. My peace sign necklace hanging around my neck. I made sure that I was comfortable.

I grabbed my backpack and headed out. I hopped on my bike and made my way to school. I reached school and parked my bike. Juliard is a very nice school. I standed in awe in front of the school.

I found my classroom and got in. I was 30 minutes early. I put my backpack down. The room was empty. I sat down and played with my phone. When the door opened, I quickly hid my phone in my bag and acted natural.

The girl got in and placed her bag near mine. She looked pretty. She had dark brown hair and black eyes. She was wearing a shirt and it has a panda as a design. Black leggings and blue Vans on her feet. She smiled at me, making her dimples come out.

"Hi" she looked down at me.

"Hey" I said. "I'm Taylor"

"I'm Amanda" she sat down beside me.

"So are you new here?" I asked.

"Yes. I just moved here from Chicago, Illinois" she explained. "How about you?"

"I'm also new here. I'm from San Fransico, California" I said. A few more people entered the room. Amanda and I just talked. Not minding other people.

A lady who's like on her 30's just came in. Well, she looked like our dance teacher so Amanda and I got up and found space where we can stretch out.

"Good morning. I'm Jenna Miller. I'll be dance teacher" she stood in front of the room. "Now let me check the attendance" shd said a couple of names alphabetically. "Taylor White"

"Here" I raised my hand. She called a few more and she was done. "Let's do some stretching"

**********

"Now before I dismiss you, I wilk give you an assignment. I will pair you up and you will make a four-eight dance step. Once I call your name, please come forward"

"Amanda Corvera" Ms. Miller said. Amanda stood up went in front. "Courtney Jones" she said another name. The blond girl on the left side of the room stood up beside Amanda. Ms. Miller murmured something to them. When she was done, Amanda and Courtney grabbed their bags and went outside. Before Amanda reached the door, she turned around and waved, "Bye" she mouthed. I waved and mouthed back, "Bye"

"Taylor White" Ms. Miller said. I quickly went in front.

"Jason McLean" she called out. A brunette headed boy stood beaide me. He was a little taller than me, 5'8. I was 5'6. His shaggy hair really looked cute on him. He wore black shirt that says 'I

"Now you two will be dance partners" Ms. Miller started talking "You guys will make four-eighth dance moves. You guys will perform it next week... You may go"

I grabbed my bag and went out. Jason was following behind.

"So where can we practice?" Jason stood in front of me.

"My place?" I suggested.

"Sure!" Jason said. I took out my phone. "I'll send you my address" We got each other's phone number, planned what time he'll come and said our goodbyes. I got on my bike headed home.

When I got there, Max was about to leave for his singing class.

"Hey baby" Max greeted me with a smile. He ran his hand through his hair making it messy, in a good way though.

"Hey" I greeted back. "Off to singing?" I asked.

"Yup" he said, popping the 'p'.

"Well, you better be going. You might be late" I said.

"You're right. Bye" he went to his Mustang.

"Bye" I said. I went inside my aprtment and listened to music. First day was amazing.

**********

Today is art class. I prepared the things I need like pencils, erasers, sketchpad and some other things. I got locked my apartment and down the elevator. I planned on walking to school because I still have less than an hour to spare.

A Mustang was parked in front of the building. I quickly recognized it was Max's. He got out of his Mustang and stood in front of me.

"Need a ride?" he grinned.

"No, I'm okay" I walked past him. He blocked my way. He stood in front of me again.

"Please?" He said.

"I can walk Max" I said. "Then I'll walk with you" he pleaded.

"Are you sure?" I questioned him. He nodded in reply.

"Okay then, let's go" we walked down the sidewalk, laughing together, talked about school.

We were in front of the classroom. "I'll pick you up later okay?" he said. "Okay. Bye"

"Bye" he left.

"Was that your boyfriend?" A girl from the hallway said. She had black curly hair and black eyes. She's really pretty. She wore a blue shirt, shorts and some blue high heels that perfectly matches her shirt. Her blue backpack was hanging on her shoulder. You can really tell that blue was her favorite color.

"No" I answered her "He's not my boyfriend"

"You two really look cute together!" she said.

I just grinned at her "He's just my friend" I assured her.

"Okay, okay" she said. We went inside the room. "Oh yeah, by the way, I'm Karrie Clifford"

"I'm Taylor White" I said. We sat next to each other as Art class started.

**********

*Wenesday*

I just got home from school. PE class was so tiring.

There was a girl who was in the same PE class with mine. She was a gymnast. Even though she is small, she was really good at gymnastics. Her name is Marian. We were friends instantly.

Wow. I've got friends who are girls. Amanda, Karrie and Marian. It's really fun being with them. They make me happy.

____________________

Hai!!

Did you guys see Nothing Without Love music video??

Max nailed it!!!

Vote please!!

Bai!!