Chapter 27 - Finding Out

Chapter 27: Finding Out

"Max, I'm still not ready for this" I told him.

"Just trust me" he whispered into my ear "Close your eyes" he kissed my neck which gave me a chill. I slipped my eyes closed. I just loved the feeling when Max and I are together. I frowned when he released me.

"Max?" I longed for his touch. "Can I open my eyes now?"

"Wait" he chuckled. All of a sudden, I felt something cold around my neck from behind me. I wondered what it was.

"You can open your eyes now" he said. I gently opened them, then I looked on what was on my neck. It was a silver necklace that had the letter 'M' on it.

"What does the 'M' stand for? 'M' for Mom?" I teased.

"It's 'M' for Max" he clarified.

"I know.. I'm just messing with ya'" I turned around to face him. "What's the present for? There's no special occasion anyway.." I put my arms around his neck. Looking at his brown eyes that were breathtaking.

"There's no need to have an occasion to give a gift right?" he put his hands around my waist, moving me closer.

"This was really sweet of you, Max.. Thank you for the necklace.. I love it" I looked down on the necklace one more time.

"Anything for my girl" he smiled at me, meeting my gaze.

After minutes of staring at each other, I said "I love you" while running my thumb along his soft cheek.

"I love you too, beautiful" he told me in his soothing voice.

**********

"Hey man... Mmhmm...Yah... Sure... Sounds prefect... Okay..." I heard Max talking through the phone.

I sat down beside him, taking the remote control to change the channel.

"Nick called, he said that we should come over" Max said while running his hand through his hair.

"Okay" I stood up and took my jacket. "I'll be ready in 30 minutes"

"Okay" he grinned at me.

I went out of Max's apartment and into mine. I took all of my clothes off and met the running water that was warm against my skin. I closed my eyes and enjoyed my shower. I missed Max already, I know it may sound weird but I just want him always beside me. He makes me happier, like never before, he's the only guy that made me feel like I'm the only one he could see.

After my shower, I wore my Forever 21 shirt that has a mustache on it, a pair of skinny jeans and some flats. I went back to the bathroom and brushed my long hair. I put my phone in my pocket, and I was all set.

When I locked my apartment, I saw Max wearing a 3/4 checkered polo, a pair of pants and rubber shoes.

"Let's go" he intertwined our fingers and we headed to the elevator.

**********

We arrived at Nick's house using Max's wonderful Mustang. We were in front of Nick's door and Max rang the doorbell twice.

The door slowly opened revealing my cousin. "There you guys are, I've been waiting for like an hour" he gestured for us to come in.

"Nice to see you too, Nick" I said sarcastically while stacking my tongue out playfully. He just rolled his eyes.

Max and I settled on the couch. "So what movie do you guys want?" Nick asked, scanning on the DVD's that he has.

"Any's fine" I said.