Chapter 8

⭑ ⭒ ⭑ ⭒ Another Weasley ⭑ ⭒ ⭑ ⭒

Pulling on her boots quickly Newt shoves her wand into the messy bun on top of her head and rushes out of the door, Pickett reaching for her as she passes, she sighs and allows him to hop onto her shoulder, he climbs down falling into her pocket, "This is why they accuse me of favouritism."

The Bowtruckle just gazes up at her and gets comfy in the small pocket.

Pulling her jacket on all the way she runs down the stairs following the students towards the Quidditch pitch. She spots her two students who are Champions and jogs over to the older one first, "Hope you've been listening in my classes, Diggory."

"It's one of the only ones I don't fall asleep in." He assures.

"Good luck."

"Thank you, Professor."

She smiles and walks over to Harry quickly, "I think I understand why you wanted that book now."

He grins sheepishly, "I wasn't allowed to ask a Professor for help on the tasks, so I asked for help with finding books instead."

"You're a smart boy, Potter, I'll give you that, good luck."

"Thank you."

She walks backwards waving goodbye to Harry as he disappears into the Champion's tent, turning around she hits into someone, "Oh, sorry."

She quickly kneels down helping him gather the papers he had dropped, "Here you are, sorry, again."

"It's my fault, I should have been looking where I was going," She looks up to meet a pair of hazel eyes already looking back at her, she clears her throat and he takes the papers from her hands, "Thank you. I'm Charlie, Charlie Weasley."

"Weasley you say?" He nods, "Your brothers are actually the top of my class."

"Probably Ron-"

"No, I'm talking about the twins, cause trouble but they're actually pretty smart."

"So, you must be the pretty Professor they wrote me about," He blushes realising what he had said, "I mean, it's just what they said, not that you're not pretty, you're beautiful actually, wait, sorry, I mean-"

"I'll make sure I thank them," She says shaking her head, "I'll see you around, Charlie, Charlie Weasley."

He nods, "Wait, I didn't catch your-" He turns seeing she has already disappeared into the crowd, "Name."

"Newton Sparrow Scamander." Fred says appearing at his side.

"Her birthday is October 21st if you want to give her a birthday present."

"Yeah, and her favourite flowers are foxgloves."

Charlie rolls his eyes and turns to see his brothers standing there with a smirk, "Can I help you?"

"No, can we help you?"

"Yeah," Fred says nodding in agreement as they both swing an arm over his shoulders, "Just saw the way you were looking at out Professor maybe we can slip in a good word on your behalf."

Charlie hits their hands from his shoulders, "No thank you, wait- did you say Newt Scamander?"

"No, Newton Sparrow Scamander."

Charlie rolls his eyes-which he seems to do a lot when he's around the twins-"Yes, I know that, is just, she was two years below me."

"That's where I recognised her!" George exclaims, "She was the Slytherin we tried to prank."