Chapter 10

⭑ ⭒ ⭑ ⭒ Caught ⭑ ⭒ ⭑ ⭒

"So, a free, woman, how do you wish to spend your time?" Charlie asks holding open the door for Newt to step inside.

She sighs dropping her bags on the floor and stretching her arms above her head, "You know I'm only staying for the weekend, right?"

He sighs wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into him, "I know."

"I'm technically not even supposed to be here."

He chuckles ducking his head down to meet her lips in a kiss but she pushes him back, "I want to meet the Dragons first."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

~~~~~

Finding a spare moment the past couple of weeks has been hell, trying to spend a few minutes alone together with their busy schedules and recruiting people for the Order has not been easy.

That's why the couple are currently wasting no time in pouncing on each other after the last of the Order has left after their meeting.

Pushing Charlie's jacket off of him and onto the floor Newt's hands circle round him bring him closer as he pushes her against the wall behind her.

He runs a hand through her hair and pulls her closer by the back of her neck biting her lip receiving a moan form the back of her throat in response.

"New-"

"Oh my Godric!"

The pair jump apart to see Sirius standing their wide eyed, "You-and you? You're-? Get off my niece, Weasley!"

Charlie yelps as Sirius throws a shoe at him, he doges another shoe and runs around the table away from Sirius, "Uncle Siri! Siri, Sirius!"

Sirius chases Charlie through the house, Newt on their trail calling after him, "Sirius Orion Black you stop it right there!" She yells when they finally come to a stop on the second floor.

Sirius stops and looks over his shoulder at the angry Newt who glares at him with her arms crossed over her chest, "Yes?" He asks sweetly lowering the spoon in his hand that he had snatched from the kitchen table.

"Can you stop? Look, we're not just messing around-"

"Yeah," Charlie squeaks from behind her where he is now hidden with his hands resting on her shoulders, "I can't imagine my life without her."

"How long?" Sirius asks raising a brow and pointing between them.

They look up at each other, "Almost five months."

Sirius relaxes slightly and takes longs strides towards them before breaking out into a large grin, "Oh, I always knew you'd be together, this is amazing, Remus owes me ten galleons!"

"Wait, you can't tell anyone," They both rush out at the same time making him stop and his large grin fall, "We just- we want to see how this goes before...you know."

"Five months isn't long enough?" They both look at each other and shrug, "It seems to me that you guys are afraid to admit your feelings."

They raise a brow each in sync and look at him, "Really? I don't know if you were chasing Charlie for no reason but I'm pretty sure we were making our feelings very clear in the kitchen."

"Not like that," He quickly interrupts trying to rid the image from his brain, "I meant to the rest of the world, what good is a relationship if it's hidden behind closed doors for no one to see? Why be together if you're going to hide it?"

"That is actually one of the smartest things you've ever said." Charlie says.

"He didn't say it, your mother did, to Remus and Tonks about a week ago."

"Oh."

"My point is," Sirius says slowly resting a hand on their shoulders, "If you truly lo- have feelings for each other, tell everyone."