Chapter 8

The next day Sirius is awoken by a pillow hitting him awake, he sits upright with a yelp to see a grinning Annabelle standing above him.

He grabs her and pulls her onto the bed beside him before turning away to try and fall back asleep. Just as he is about to doze off again another pillow hits him in the back of the head.

Turning towards her with a brow raised as she lays beside him propped up on her elbow he says one thing, "Run."

Her eyes widen and she jumps into the air before sprinting down the stairs past Chris and Alex, "Please, Paddy, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She says between giggles.

"You know I need my beauty sleep!" He calls after her as he stumbles through the house.

~~~~~

"A moovie theatre?"

She giggles and shakes her head, "One 'o', movie."

He nods as he looks up at the building in front of him, "What is it?"

"You know those muggle movies I make you watch?" He nods, "This is where you can watch them on the big screen."

She grabs his hand and drags him into the screening, settling down in their seats they begin to eat some popcorn, "What is this movie?"

"Rocky."

"Rocky?"

She nods taking a sip from her drink, "Yeah, it's about a boxer, just watch, I think you'll love it."

Through the movie Sirius glanced over at her every so often smiling when she did and laughing with her.

She grabs his hand when the film ends and drags him through the streets of London, "Where are we going now?"

"Shopping, you need clothes, my brother's outfits do not suit you."

They leave the shopping centre with hands filled with bags, "Hey, Anna!"

The pair turn to see the Ravenclaw, John, running towards her, "Oh, hi, John."

"Black," He greets with a nod before ignoring his presence, "Hey, Anna, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out some time?"

"Sure, we're hanging out now, we were going to go get ice cream but you're welcome to jo-"

"I meant just me and you," She looks back at Sirius with her brows furrowed, "Like a date."

Her eyes look over to Sirius for some unknown reason, he pretends to not care as he stares at a group of girls walking past who giggle at his smirk, "Uh, sure. How about when we get back? First trip to Hogsmede?"

"Yeah, yeah, that's sounds good."

"Good?"

"Excellent."

"Excellent?"

"Brilliant."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"Great."

"Grea-"

"We really have to get going." Sirius says interrupting them. Sending another smile to John, Annabelle allows Sirius to drag her away.

~~~~~

Annabelle wakes to whimpering and crying, she glances around her dark room to see Sirius shifting around in his bed.

Grabbing the red blanket from the floor she wraps it around herself to trudge across the room towards his bed, "Paddy."

She nudges him slightly, "Paddy? Wake up."

"B-Belle?"

"Hey," She climbs up onto the bed beside him clutching the blanket tighter around her body, "What's wrong?"

"It's just a nightmare, go back to sleep."

"You've been getting them a lot lately." She observes, James had told her everything, but Sirius refuses to acknowledge them choosing to just push them away.

He attempts to turn his back to her but she stops him, "Paddy," She says softly, "You can't keep pushing them away, they'll always come back, worse than before."

"It's nothing, Belle... I promise."

She sighs, knowing she won't get an answer she gets up but he catches her wrist, "Can you stay? Please?"

She nods and climbs back into the bed curling up beside him and using his body to gain more heat. "Thank you, Belle."

"You're welcome, Paddy."