Annabelle Marie Black (neé McGonagall)

D.O.B- 22nd January 1960

1. Her Patronus is a Jack Russel. Your dog Patronus will be loyal and friendly toward you but fierce against any Dementor that seeks to harm you. Their scrappy nature makes them a perfect partner in any situation.

2. She had a crush on Sirius in second year, James made fun of her for months about it.

3. Sirius had a crush on her in third year, James also made fun of him for months.

4. She wanted to leave the Wizarding World after the War for a few years.

5. She had bought a house for her and Sirius in the country side ready for after the War, but they never got to use it.

6. Her Boggart is Sirius and Alexandra lying dead on the floor.

7. Her biggest fear is not being able to protect her loved ones.

8. She visited her brother the day before she died.

9. She watched over both Sirius and Alex.

10. She doesn't remember much of her father, that's why she insisted her mother keep up with Muggle things. It's also why Alex had so much knowledge of the Muggle world. (Along with Uncle Chris)

11. Her biggest regret is not being able to see Alex grow up.

12. She had three Tattoos. One on her wrist of her wedding date, Alexandra's name on her foot along with the roman numerals of her birthday and a matching Order of Phoenix tattoo with Sirius.

13. Her favourite Muggle singer was Madonna.

14. She and Sirius would often go to the Muggle world on their days off to escape the War.

15. Her last thought before she died was that Alex was safe.

16. She actually hated pranking people during first and second year. During their third year the Marauders asked her for help where they pranked a Slytherin who had been bullying her, she then joined in on almost every prank.

17. During fifth year she took a Bludger to the head. Sirius never left her side, he and James also got detention for beating up the Beater.

18. She used an unforgivable curse on a Death Eater who attempted to hurt Sirius.

19. During the War she often had many nightmares and Sirius had to comfort her during them.

20. A prank once backfired dying her eyebrows green, she didn't talk to the Marauders for a month.

21. She and Sirius had their dream wedding planned for after the War. They wanted to do it properly in the garden of their new home with Alex as a flower girl.

22. Her wand is 12 1/2 inches, Dogwood, Veela Hair Core