Chapter 20

Annabelle gulps and glances down at the item on the bathroom counter. Her hands tremble by her sides and she bites down on her lip to suppress a cry.

Quickly washing her face to rid tears she stares into the mirror practicing her fake smile.

When she walks out Sirius is sat on the bed humming a muggle song to himself from a movie she had recently made him see, "You okay?"

She nods and moves to sit next to him, "S-Sirius, we need to talk."

He turns to face her, his heart beating rapidly, 'she's going to break up with me.' Is the only thing going through his brain.

"I-I'll understand if you want to leave after I tell you this, I won't hold it against you, I just want you to know, I-I love you and I always will."

He cups her cheeks forcing her to look at him, "Belle? What's wrong? I'll never leave you, I promise."

"Sirius, I-"

She sighs looking up to stop the tears falling from her eyes, "I'm pregnant."

She closes her eyes and holds her breath, his hands freeze momentarily on her cheeks, she peeks her eyes open when he begins to laugh. "What? What are you laughing at?"

"Y-You're pregnant?" She nods slowly looking up at him with a raised brow, "This is..."

"Terrible?" She winces waiting for him to leave or...something.

"Amazing!" He exclaims jumping up with a grin, "We're going to-? I'm gonna be a dad?"

She nods a smile coming to her face, "Really?"

"Yes, y-you're not mad?"

"Of course I'm not mad, I'm about to have a child with the most beautiful, caring, loving woman on the planet."

"You don't think it's a bad time? Or we're too young?"

He shakes his head and kneels in front of her taking her hands, "How long?"

"Three months."

She reaches into her back pocket taking out a sonogram she had gotten at a muggle doctor just a few days ago, "Is this-?"

She nods, tears pooling in her eyes, "It is. That's our little boy."

"Boy?"

She shrugs, "I have a feeling."

"Well, I have a feeling it'll be a girl."

"You're just saying that because I chose a boy."

He shrugs and places a gentle hand on her stomach, "Maybe. But, I'll love them regardless. Boy, girl. Gryffindor, Slytherin, even a stupid Hufflepuff."

"Paddy."

"Sorry."

~~~~~~

Annabelle chews the inside of her cheek nervously, her and Sirius stand in their new apartment, the last one had been found out meaning they had to move. Remus, Peter, Lily and James chat away in front of them, they're waiting for Minerva to arrive.

They already told Andromeda and Ted as they wanted advice since the pair have their own five year old running around. The couple were happy to give advice to them which they appreciated.

Finally the old witch arrives and smiles softly at her old students, "Hi, Mum."

"Hey, Minnie."

She smiles placing a kiss on her daughter's cheek, "What was so important you needed us all here for?"

The pair wrap their arms around each other and turn to face the entire group with small smiles, "Well..." She begins.

"We're pregnant!" Sirius interrupts with a large smile.

James cheers, Lily and Remus smile softly, Peter just fidgets nervously on the sofa and McGonagall's eyes widen ten times their usual size, "P-Pregnant? You're both nineteen, you're not even married!"

They both internally cringe, "Actually..."

"You got married and didn't tell your own mother?" She yells.

Lily, James and Remus slowly creep out of the living room, Remus and James drag Peter behind them. "It was in the moment, Mum, and it was over a year ago-"

"Over a year ago?"

"You're just making this worse." Sirius whispers.

She glares at him, "You think?"

"Mum-"

"Are you happy?"

The pair quickly nod and look at each other, their scared expressions softening into a warm smile, "Very much."

"Congratulations." She says taking them both into a hug.

"Gonna be honest, Minnie," Sirius says as they pull back, "For a moment there, I thought you were going to kill me."

"Me, too, Black, me too."