4- Glass beach

They stayed there for almost 2 hours. Then they drive back to the hotel.

The next few days also went the same. They worked, photoshoot, rehearsal together. They both spend time together at the bridge at night after packing up.

Sumett always treats Jeff and Jeff also treats him back. They take lunch and dinner together.

They started spending more time together. Jeff is happy because he got a new friend. He also calls Jeff every night just to say "Goodnight".

At first Jeff was a bit confused. He called him and said goodnight and then cut the call.

Jeff didn't know that he would wait every night just to hear Only a goodnight word from a person whom he knows for a few days. He can't even sleep if the other one doesn't call him.

First Jeff says Goodnight, after keeping a few moments in silence the other one replies in a soft tone. Goodnight. No more words except from this.

Sometimes Jeff doesn't understand what is going on in his mind. His heart races at electric speed every time the other one talks with him.

It feels like they have known each other for a long time. No. He has known Jeff for a long time. Jeff is trying to know him better.

He's very polite, patient and charming. His genuine smile can take away anyone's heart. His hotness is spellbinding.

In the photoshoot when his body is always enhancing through the silky clothes Jeff couldn't take off his eyes from him.

Something he feels like he met with Sumett before but can't remember when and where.

Time passed so fast.

They didn't even realize how almost 3 months passed. Although their work finished before time so they got some time for themselves. Jeff left only few more days after that he has to go back to Thailand.

Sumett is also going back with him. But they don't know if they're going to meet again after that.

It's morning _

Jeff wakes up and freshen up. He has nothing to do so he decided to visit some places around. Suddenly a call from someone. And of course it's him.

"Hey buddy! What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just getting ready. I think I'm going to visit some places around."

"Perfect. I'm also thinking the same. Let's go together. Do you have any plans?"

"I haven't planned anything yet."

"I decided to visit a place. You wanna go. I know you'll like it for sure."

"Where?"

"It's a surprise. Get ready and pack your things. We're going on a 3 day trip. I'm coming to pick you up."

Before Jeff can reply anything he cut the call. Jeff smiles but doesn't know why. He packs his luggage.

Within half an hour the other one is here with his car.

"Jeff, get in."

"Can you tell me where are we going?"

Jeff gets in the car. The other one just smiled without any reply.

Jeff didn't bother to ask again. They drive for almost whole day. They stay in a luxurious hotel at night. They took two rooms because Jeff was feeling a bit uncomfortable and the other one realized. At the dinner table

"This is where you wanna take me?"

"No Jeff. We have to drive tomorrow too. First enjoy your food."

Jeff sighed. They sleep early. And the next morning also left the hotel early in the morning.

Jeff is sleepy. He takes nap in the car. They stopped by two times for breakfast and lunch. Listen music all the way.

Jeff is humming a song and the other one enjoys the melody.

Poor Jeff is asleep and they reached there. The sun is about to set.

The sudden break makes Jeff wake up from his sleep.

"Where are we? Have we reached at the place you were talking?"

"Yeah, almost. But first you have to be blindfolded."

"What?! What are you playing, Sumett?"

"Just do what I say. Please."

He hurriedly tie a piece of cloth around Jeff's eyes. Then they walked for a few minutes. He helped Jeff.

"Can I open my eyes now, Mr. Wichapas Sumettikul?"

"Yeah you can, Mr. Satur."

Jeff slowly opens his eyes and sees the beautiful sunset over the sea and sand.

His eyes are wide open. It's so beautiful.

"Sumett.... where... are we?"

"We're in Glass beach, Fort Bragg, California. Why? Don't you like it?"

"California?! You drive from New York to California?! You drive for 2 whole days just to visit here?!"

"Why you don't like it?"

"It's not that. It's beautiful and I like it too but we could go somewhere else too."

"Yeah we can but I wanna surprise you. I wanted to come here for a long time with a friend so I just made a move. I want to spend some time with my friend before going back."

"You're unbelievable!"

"Your mood was off so I think this would cheer you up. You look beautiful when you smile not with that dull face. I know you wanted to visit the beach. I heard a few times that you didn't get to visit."

"But we could take a flight too, right?"

"Yeah but driving the car with you means spending more time with you. That's why I planned it like this. I don't want you to feel lonely. And I can do that for my friend, right?

Tears fall from Jeff's eyes. Sumett cups Jeff's face and wipes the tears from his face.

Jeff's silent. He's feeling overwhelmed because rarely people care about him except from his close friend Biu.

"Thanks. I never thought someone could do this much for me."

Jeff hugged him so tight. The other one smiles and hugged back. A warm embrace is enough for Jeff and this is what he always craving for.

They sit down on the beach and enjoy the falling sun's last light which is reflexing over the blue sea.

••••••