18- Confessions

.
.

I didn't know what else to do.

After that I thought about his confession for a few days.

I shook off my thoughts because he was  young.

The memories of those moments eventually went blurry in my mind as I dipped myself into my career and my relationship with someone.

I couldn't recognize him because I don't have any photos of him.

Even he wasn't at my graduation party.

Our meeting that time was for such a short period.

I thought it was a puppy love of a teenager but no. He really comes back for me. And I... I couldn't see his sincerity.

I misunderstood him and every time I just pushed him away.

I can't deny that he already made me fall for him.

.
.

Jeff just cried. He doesn't know what to say to him. The whole day he was sitting in bed holding the old photos of Bib.

Bib's POV _

It's almost 10 PM. I'm heading to my house.

The whole ride I was thinking about how to explain everything to my parents and my in-laws.

I took a deep breath and entered the hall. But it's all dark.

Maybe Jeff hasn't returned yet. I also don't turn on the lights.

I decided to go to my room. I saw the door of Jeff's room is open.

I enter. It's also dark and only a little light is coming through the window. He is sitting on the bed like a statue.

I silently went closer to him.

"Jeff..."

He looks up with his teary eyes. Seems Like he was crying for a long time.

It's like a deep ocean is flourishing out of his eyes.

I hurriedly kneeled down in front of him, grabbed his hands tight.

"What's wrong?! Why are you crying?... Tell me what's wrong?"

"You're... You're such a bad person... You know that... You're selfish!... I hate you... I hate you!"

He now cried out more. Then push me. I grabbed his hands again.

"It's ok. You can hate me... You can hate me as much as you want but please don't cry... Just tell me what's wrong.... Did I do something wrong again? What made you cry like this?"

"It's you! It's you who's hurting me..."

"Tell me what I should do for you... I'm willing to give up anything for you..."

"How many times you're gonna sacrifice for me... Don't make me owe you anymore..."

"What?... What are you saying?"

"Why didn't you tell me everything? Why did you have to hide everything?... Tell me why?"

"I don't understand what you are talking about."

"You'll never understand, you nerd"

He holds my face between his palms and kisses me.

I don't know how I should respond. My tears start flowing.

He let go. He takes my glasses and puts them on me. Then he messed up my hair which covers my face.

He caresses my cheeks.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't recognize you but without that you made me fall for you and again a misunderstanding just messed everything up... You held me when I was broken but I hurt you every time... Mae told me everything."

"You know everything?"

"Yeah. And everything is your fault! Why didn't you clear things up with me?! Why didn't you tell me the truth?!"

"I'm sorry... I tried but you didn't listen.."

"Then you should have forced me to listen to you... Why you have to hide that you know me before? You're playing games with me... Even you didn't tell me that you helped my father... You didn't do anything for property... You think you're one who can sacrifice or something... You're just being selfish! You don't care about my feelings..."

"No Jeff... I'm sorry that I did that... I didn't mean to hurt you. I wanted to keep my promise to you. I became a person you like....
But when I come back it's too late. You were in a relationship with someone and I didn't want to ruin your happiness...
I'm sorry I took so long. But when you were broke I couldn't hold myself back anymore....
I was about to tell you everything but your condition was not in that state.
As you didn't recognize me that's why I chose to say quite.....
I wanted to make you love me on your own. When I was making everything right it messed up again....
Believe me, I never wanted to hurt you I can't even imagine it in my dreams. I just want you to love me. I want you to stay with me for my whole life. I don't wanna let you go...

Both of us are crying.

"Then don't... Don't let me go anymore... Don't keep me waiting... Just love me as you want..."

"Think it through... Because this stubborn guy is not gonna let you go if he holds you tight."

"Hold me... tight..."

His eyes are now telling me to love him. I hugged him tight. It still feels like a dream to me.

A dream which I always wanted to come true.

I kissed his soft lips again.

______________________